Hi there :D
Please add me, rate me and add my journal
I need to level up again now my mark has been removed :)
All favours shall be returned
Thank you
You will always have my help frankie! Love you girl :)
Thank you! I think i have you all :)
And Thanks Sexy! i love ya!
already rated and added you
i thought you were already close to sire before?
*chuckles* Already added and rated you, cutie-pie.
Good luck!!! *snuggles Frankie*
already had you as a friend
but also now have added your journal, stalked and rated you
I'm going to rate you a one, Frances, just to see if it drops you any. :) Remind me to change it later.
-huggles Sev- Thank you all!
And yes it dropped me a lot Dylan!
ok y;all need to help my girl! I'll give you a cookie!! :)
You should sire off time spent and pages viewed alone :P
|
dwaynemcgriff01 Royal Sire (206) Posts: 4,186 Honor: 2,490 [ Give / Take ] |
Thank you.
And Matty i have a lot of page views and time spent it gets harder the more you go up it would take forever on that alone XD
already added you and your journal...
but good luck on reaching sire!
=]
Hi, I went to add you and noticed you were already on my friends list, but no rate. So, I figured you did a name change, so I re-added your journal and re-rated, plus re-stalking,LOL
Yeah i have real i used to be SayGoodbye
And thank you added and rated also
i have rated you and your journal and added you hope that you will return the favor