.
VR
2 years for LZ
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:15:15 Aug 01 2010
Read 624 times

Damn, where the hell did all the time go? It was 2 years ago today that I signed up, though I have done more in these 2 years that I would have ever assumed possible. Sire, CM- twice, and have made more friends on here than I would have ever assumed I would. For those who were there and have been friends from the start, I say THANK YOU- if not for my friends and those I consider family I wouldn't have stayed as long as I have.




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (705)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:54:30 Aug 01 2010
Read 622 times

CONGRATULATIONS LordZ!!!!



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:56:14 Aug 01 2010
Read 616 times

congrats hun!! :) And I love having you as a friend! You're an awesome person, VR is lucky to have ya! :) And here, check it out, I bought you flowers!! :P

WetPinkRoses



•  REPLY  •


LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
00:22:02 Aug 02 2010
Read 597 times

congrats bro good job



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:23:27 Aug 02 2010
Read 588 times

Congrats my friend.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:14:04 Aug 02 2010
Read 584 times

Congrats on Two years here on VR .



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:54:07 Aug 02 2010
Read 579 times

Like stated in my previous post, I have been here all of this time for those I consider family and the friends I have made along the way. I'm honored to call those who have been there friends and family, and I plan for many years more to come. In shorter terms, the fun has only started for me as not all of my VR goals have been met.....=)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 25 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1164 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X