.
VR
Help Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



WinterRaven
WinterRaven
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,183
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:55:54 Aug 09 2010
Read 472 times

I need friends. If you add me, I will return the favor. Please help me out.




•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:46:32 Aug 09 2010
Read 466 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:27:11 Aug 09 2010
Read 463 times

added you & your journal & stalked



•  REPLY  •


Lavastorm
Lavastorm
Disciple (53)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:49:34 Aug 09 2010
Read 460 times

Added and rated ^.^



•  REPLY  •


WinterRaven
WinterRaven
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,183
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:31:18 Aug 10 2010
Read 451 times

I have returned the favor to everyone so far. Thanks for help. You all are wonderful.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:17:52 Aug 10 2010
Read 447 times

added rated favorited



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.101 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X