.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:22:12 Jan 29 2016
Read 832 times

A movie quote is posted and the next person must google or guess the movie the quote is from and then post a quote for the next person to guess and so on.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:24:49 Jan 29 2016
Read 830 times

Yeah, and maybe the President will make me Secretary of Pussy.



•  REPLY  •


17:41:57 Jan 29 2016
Read 825 times

The People Under the Stairs (1991)

I thought you'd be happy to see us... I guess I was wrong.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:06:50 Jan 29 2016
Read 821 times

Sleepers

How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened.




•  REPLY  •


21:37:13 Jan 29 2016
Read 819 times

Lost Highway (1997)

Tubby time



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:48:21 Jan 30 2016
Read 815 times

Creep (2014)

If we coexist, we shall dominate you. That is inevitable. Eventually you will try to eliminate us. We are all creatures of the life force. Now it was set us at one another to see who will survive.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:25:10 Jan 30 2016
Read 808 times

Village of the Damned

Care for you. I never did. I just needed you to break Enigma. I've done that now, so you can go.



•  REPLY  •


10:26:56 Jan 30 2016
Read 799 times

The Imitation Game (2014)

Nuts crawled up inside, sir. Those little shits are gone. They're nice and warm though now, sir.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:50:44 Jan 30 2016
Read 792 times

American Sniper

They just f*ck you and they f*ck you and they f*ck you, and then just when you think it's all over, that's when the real f*cking starts!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:02:44 Jan 31 2016
Read 785 times

The Game (1997)

You go out and put your ass on the line for a bunch of dudes who'd no sooner let you in the front door than they would me.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:26:59 Jan 31 2016
Read 778 times

The Enforcer

For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes WENT OUT, and there was no more feeling in them than a crabs eyes on the end of a stalk.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:55:49 Jan 31 2016
Read 772 times

Naked Lunch (1991)

Well, if he's an angel, all right then... But he damn well must be a killer angel. Colonel, darling, you're a lovely man. I see a vast great difference between us, yet I admire you, lad. You're an idealist, praise be. The truth is, Colonel... There is no "divine spark". There's many a man alive no more of value than a dead dog. Believe me. When you've seen them hang each other the way I have back in the Old Country. Equality? What I'm fighting for is to prove I'm a better man than many of them. Where have you seen this "divine spark" in operation, Colonel? Where have you noted this magnificent equality? No two things on Earth are equal or have an equal chance. Not a leaf, not a tree. There's many a man worse than me, and some better... But I don't think race or country matters a damn. What matters, Colonel... Is justice. Which is why I'm here. I'll be treated as I deserve, not as my father deserved. I'm Kilrain... And I damn all gentlemen. There is only one aristocracy... And that is right here. And that's why we've got to win this war.



•  REPLY  •


09:13:58 Jan 31 2016
Read 769 times

Gettysburg (1993)

In the future if you don't have anything, man up and stop dodging my calls.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:05:39 Jan 31 2016
Read 760 times

Nightcrawler

Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, f*ckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short f*cking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude f*cks once or twice a year!



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:46:36 Jan 31 2016
Read 750 times

Brokeback Mountain

The Man. Oh, you don't know the Man. He's everywhere. In the White House, down the hall... Ms. Mullins, she's the Man. And the Man ruined the ozone, and he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! Okay? And there used to be a way to stick it to the Man, it was called rock 'n roll. But guess what? Oh no. The Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool, or pure, or awesome, 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:59:43 Jan 31 2016
Read 743 times

School of Rock

If I had a job, I wouldn't need to borrow any money.



•  REPLY  •


06:52:38 Feb 01 2016
Read 733 times

Friday (1995)

She had the personality of a ZIP code in Kansas.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:27:20 Feb 01 2016
Read 729 times

Bowfinger (1999)

Honey, come on over here, sugarbuns. This machine just called me an asshole.



•  REPLY  •


10:03:28 Feb 01 2016
Read 727 times

Maximum Overdrive (1986)

It gets harder every time. They just don't believe like they used to. Gotta get 'em all riled up.



•  REPLY  •


AminaTheValiant
AminaTheValiant
Spook (24)
Posts: 103
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
10:43:22 Feb 01 2016
Read 722 times

The skeleton key.


"It's just a bunch of hocus pocus"



•  REPLY  •


Sexmetalbarbie
Sexmetalbarbie
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 541
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
12:18:20 Feb 01 2016
Read 719 times

How's pokus


I love my dead gay son!!



•  REPLY  •


Sexmetalbarbie
Sexmetalbarbie
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 541
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
12:18:35 Feb 01 2016
Read 718 times

How's pokus


I love my dead gay son!!



•  REPLY  •


Sexmetalbarbie
Sexmetalbarbie
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 541
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
12:18:46 Feb 01 2016
Read 717 times

How's pokus


I love my dead gay son!!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:10:11 Feb 01 2016
Read 712 times

Heathers

Maybe. Maybe he's lost in the dark swirling abyss of nothingness.



•  REPLY  •


17:38:15 Feb 01 2016
Read 709 times

The Details (2011)

Laughter is the best medicine.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:42:43 Feb 01 2016
Read 702 times

Dr. Giggles

No, no, that's fine. That other stuff will probably kill you... whereas "Froot Loops" are light, and reasonably high in fiber. I care for "Apple Jacks" a great deal.



•  REPLY  •


20:24:16 Feb 01 2016
Read 696 times

So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993)

Meet me at the waterfront, after the social.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:12:48 Feb 01 2016
Read 689 times

Sleepaway Camp

I am a loner, a crazy wide eyed loner on a doomed mission to Venus to battle with the 3 headed mega beast but on the way I caught cornflakes disease.



•  REPLY  •


06:48:36 Feb 02 2016
Read 683 times

Drop Dead Fred (1991)

No, I'm sorry. I was trying not to tell you.



•  REPLY  •


AminaTheValiant
AminaTheValiant
Spook (24)
Posts: 103
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
08:30:26 Feb 02 2016
Read 680 times

Panic Room.

No, it spoke to me. It said, that it wants my family dead.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:09:38 Feb 02 2016
Read 671 times

The Conjuring

Would you please stop it with that... quoting movies all the time.



•  REPLY  •


19:31:52 Feb 02 2016
Read 665 times

Casino Jack (2010)

The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire. My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine. Always... and never.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:13:15 Feb 02 2016
Read 657 times

Sin City

Marvin, do you worship the Dark Lord.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:27:51 Feb 03 2016
Read 648 times

The Animal (2001)

How much do you want to stop this cab? I'll give you $20 to stop. I'll give you $40. I've got $76. All you have to do is stop the cab!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:14:12 Feb 03 2016
Read 642 times

Ghost Dad

I would if it didn't give me a shock every time I come near it!



•  REPLY  •


07:31:20 Feb 03 2016
Read 633 times

Driving Miss Daisy (1989)

No, he was hit by a Guinness truck. So it was quite literally the drink that killed him.



•  REPLY  •


Sexmetalbarbie
Sexmetalbarbie
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 541
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
15:26:13 Feb 03 2016
Read 629 times

Need spitfire


Ever get the feeling your being cheated?
Shut up and play ya twat



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:58:03 Feb 03 2016
Read 621 times

Sid And Nancy

An upright ape living in dust with crude language and tools, all set for extinction.



•  REPLY  •


18:04:41 Feb 03 2016
Read 614 times

*My Quote was from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire Sexmetalbarbie!*


Ex Machina (2015)

Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:28:37 Feb 03 2016
Read 607 times

RoboCop

Listen, nothing I'm gonna say is going to make you feel any better. It's just going to suck for a while and then you'll be fine.



•  REPLY  •


07:11:02 Feb 04 2016
Read 600 times

Margin Call (2011)

I think I saw something I couldn't possibly have seen.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:15:32 Feb 04 2016
Read 596 times

Ghost Ship (2002)

But... You are right! I thought it more amusing this way. In fact, *I* knew that *You* knew... By the way, that won't work. See? I took your balls.



•  REPLY  •


07:30:40 Feb 04 2016
Read 593 times

Cutthroat Island (1995)

We're police officers! We're not trained to handle this kind of violence!



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:34:06 Feb 04 2016
Read 590 times

Demolition Man (1993)

I don't cost anything. I'm a ghost. And we're both prisoners here, you're behind your desk, and I'm behind this



•  REPLY  •


07:41:47 Feb 04 2016
Read 588 times

Judge Dredd (1995)

So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:50:23 Feb 05 2016
Read 579 times

Hitch

Oh no. No, daddy doesn't even get to touch mommy for a very, very, very long time.



•  REPLY  •


07:51:06 Feb 05 2016
Read 570 times

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

My goodness and my fortress... my high tower and my Deliverer.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:10:04 Feb 05 2016
Read 566 times

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

That's the thing about the truth. It'll set you free, but first it'll really piss you off!



•  REPLY  •


10:02:46 Feb 05 2016
Read 564 times

Zerophilia (2005)

He kill them wi' their love. Wi' their love fo' each other. That's how it is, every day, all over the world.



•  REPLY  •


AminaTheValiant
AminaTheValiant
Spook (24)
Posts: 103
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
12:54:34 Feb 05 2016
Read 560 times

The green mile


Tonight allows people a release for all the hatred and violence that they keep up inside them.



•  REPLY  •


17:51:42 Feb 05 2016
Read 556 times

The Purge (2013)

I can see that. I would love to be the one to help you with your dog.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:45:16 Feb 05 2016
Read 549 times

Trainwreck

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "Does this taste funny to you?" How do you make a hanky dance? Put a little boogie in it! What is a brunette between two blondes? A translator! Do you know why blind people don't like to sky-dive? It scares their dogs! A man with demensia is driving on the freeway. His wife calls him on the mobile phone and says "Sweetheart, I heard there's someone driving the wrong way on the freeway." He says "One? There's hundreds!" What's silent and smells like worms? Bird farts. It must have been an engineer who designed the human body. Who else would put a waste processing plant next to a recreation area? A woman goes into a doctor's office, and the doctor says "Do you mind if I numb your breasts?" "Not at all." *makes 'motor-boating' noise. "Num-num-num-num."



•  REPLY  •


21:43:51 Feb 05 2016
Read 543 times


Bicentennial Man (1999)

Please God don't let me fall in love and want to do disgusting things... Dear God, I love the way he throws.


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:02:35 Feb 05 2016
Read 536 times

Mermaids

Our membership has its pleasure, its hardship, and sometimes its pain.



•  REPLY  •


22:08:07 Feb 05 2016
Read 530 times

The Skulls (2000)

Oh, come on, Casey. You have to admire its simplicity. It's one billionth our size and it's beating us.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:12:00 Feb 05 2016
Read 523 times

Outbreak

Well from the evidence, they stopped eating in the middle of their meal, and jumped overboard.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
00:40:08 Feb 06 2016
Read 517 times

Contamination (1980)

A little while ago, six men from your ship broke into the home of the French Colonial Governor. They started throwing things through a plate glass living room window. We found some of the things on the lawn. Large world globe. Small love seat. A lot of books. A bust of Balzac. The French writer? We also found an Army private first class. He was unconscious at the time. He claims they threw him, too.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:45:55 Feb 06 2016
Read 511 times

Mister Roberts

You're supposed to talk with god, but he never talked to me. Instead, all these other things started to.



•  REPLY  •


10:38:04 Feb 06 2016
Read 502 times

White Rabbit (2013)

In the past five months, I think I've breathed freely with both sides working maybe a week total.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:32:23 Feb 06 2016
Read 494 times

The War of the Roses

Mom, you know money can't buy happiness...



•  REPLY  •


09:20:12 Feb 07 2016
Read 481 times

Orange County (2002)

You wanna make a guess, roughly, for the week?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:58:10 Feb 07 2016
Read 473 times

The Forgotten

Son, I want you to close your eyes for a minute. Now, imagine I've taken away your allowance, your cellphone, your car and cut you out of my will. How do you see your future?



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
16:37:34 Feb 07 2016
Read 465 times

The Beverly Hillbillies

You were never there for me were you mother? You expected Mike and Carol Brady to raise me! I'm the bastard son of Claire Huxtable! I am a Lost Cunningham! I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life! Oh God!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:28:52 Feb 07 2016
Read 459 times

The Cable Guy

Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcar.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:10:33 Feb 08 2016
Read 448 times

Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcar.



•  REPLY  •


07:27:14 Feb 08 2016
Read 444 times

Blazing Saddles (1974)

Walk well, my brother.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:55:09 Feb 08 2016
Read 440 times

The Snow Walker.

Anyone notice anything peculiar about Seaman First Class Urban? A shirt-tail hanging out of trousers is, I believe, regulation uniform for a bus boy, *not*, however, for a sailor in the United States Navy. These are some of the things we're going to start noticing again. Mr. Maryk, who is the morale officer?



•  REPLY  •


13:14:51 Feb 08 2016
Read 437 times

The Caine Mutiny

Mr. Button, there's a cask over hear with stuff in it that smells like the Captain's breath.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:22:15 Feb 08 2016
Read 429 times

The Blue Lagoon

You keep your shit together. Okay? I can't have you pop another brain fart and f*ck this thing up.



•  REPLY  •


17:25:59 Feb 08 2016
Read 423 times

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

It's fucking mental, any guy who'd give that to me I'd dump him on the spot.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:31:04 Feb 08 2016
Read 416 times

My quote was from The Butterfly Effect 2

The Descent

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters.



•  REPLY  •


20:40:48 Feb 08 2016
Read 410 times

Motel Hell (1980)

She's lucky to have you. Mother is God in the eyes of a child.



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
21:53:29 Feb 08 2016
Read 406 times

Silent Hill


How did you find me?
Oh it's the bracelet.
Great... How do you get it off?
Oh, you just don't.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:42:22 Feb 08 2016
Read 400 times

Turbo Kid

No, sweetheart. I'm making you not care. Okay?



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
03:21:35 Feb 09 2016
Read 391 times

28 Days Later

'Cause we were like, "woaaaah.", and I was like, "woaaaah." and you were like, "woaaahh..."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:46:37 Feb 09 2016
Read 381 times

Finding Nemo

You know how some people have these little habits that get you down? Like Bernie. Bernie liked to chew gum. No, not chew. POP. So I come home from work one night and I'm real irritated, and I'm looking for a little sympathy. And there's Bernie, lying on the couch, drinking a beer and chewin'. No, not chewin'. POPPIN'. So I said "If you pop that gum one more time..." And he did. So I took the shotgun off the wall and fired two warning shots... into his head.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
03:50:20 Feb 09 2016
Read 374 times

Chicago (2002)

That's right. You see, according to *Cacteau's* plan. *I'm* the enemy. Because I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinatti in a non-smoking section. I wanna run around naked with green jell-o all over my body reading a Playboy magazine. Why? Because maybe I feel the need to okay pal? I've *seen* the future, you know what it is. It's made by a 47 year-old virgin in gray pajamas soaking in a bubble bath, drinking a broccoli milkshake and thinking "I'm an Oscar-Meyer Wiener". You wanna live on top, you gotta live Cacteau's way. What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Your other option: come down here, maybe starve to death.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:52:29 Feb 09 2016
Read 368 times

Demolition Man

He left me with a little something called herpes. Which I then gave to the dog. But that's neither here nor there.



•  REPLY  •


06:27:06 Feb 09 2016
Read 361 times

Old School

Too late. It's already ringing. I'll put her on speaker so you can hear.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:39:07 Feb 09 2016
Read 351 times

Phone Booth

Your eyes will want to dominate how you perceive the world, but you can't fully trust them. Not yet.



•  REPLY  •


21:14:41 Feb 09 2016
Read 343 times

The Eye (2008)

He was delirious but asked for you by name. Show him...



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:37:56 Feb 09 2016
Read 336 times

Inception

There's nice ass at the field, that's why I always hang around it.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
22:47:14 Feb 09 2016
Read 328 times

The Bad News Bears (1976)

The sin factor! It's a sin. It's an extension of number one. And number three: never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, "I'll be right back." Because you won't be back.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:51:03 Feb 09 2016
Read 320 times

Scream

Real nice party, Hapsburg... I see a lot of familiar face-lifts.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:59:46 Feb 10 2016
Read 314 times

Naked Gun 2&1/2

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:06:57 Feb 10 2016
Read 307 times

Caddyshack

Take this piece of coal, stick it up your kiester, squeeze it real tight like we do, and you'll and make a Kornfeldt diamond.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:12:17 Feb 10 2016
Read 302 times

Killers (2010)

Goddamn Tunnel of Love! Well, don't you worry, Vinnie. A deal is a deal. Leon B. Little never quits. There's twenty-six stiffs out there who'll swear to that! Oh, daylight. All right, you chicken livers. If you're out there, you can kiss your future goodbye!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:14:35 Feb 10 2016
Read 296 times

Tough Guys

As far as I'm concerned, you can drop off the earth. That's a promise.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
05:17:01 Feb 10 2016
Read 290 times

The Room (2003)

Mr. Ratchett, I have made enough money to satisfy both my needs and my caprices. I take only such cases now as interest me, and to be frank, my interest in your case is, uh... dwindling.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:58:39 Feb 10 2016
Read 284 times

Murder on the Orient Express

His conception was an act of animosity, why shouldn't his life be one as well?



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:27:12 Feb 10 2016
Read 278 times

Igby Goes Down (2002)


Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!



•  REPLY  •


09:24:18 Feb 10 2016
Read 276 times

The Devil's Advocate (1997)

A job at the end of the world. A salaried killer for a big petroleum company. I don't know why I did half the things I've done, but I know this is where I belong, surrounded by my own. Ex-cons, fugitives, drifters, assholes. Men unfit for mankind.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:23:26 Feb 10 2016
Read 269 times

The Grey

It's all right. It's all right. They're with us. They're with us.



•  REPLY  •


15:59:04 Feb 10 2016
Read 262 times

Event Horizon (1997)

You took the whole goddamned thing, didn't you?



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:33:52 Feb 10 2016
Read 255 times

Crank

He was one of those civilized individuals who did not insist upon agreement with his political principals as a precondition for conversation or friendship.



•  REPLY  •


19:45:09 Feb 10 2016
Read 249 times

Good Night, and Good Luck. (2005)

Most parents believe their children are the most beautiful creatures ever to grace the planet. Others take a less emotional approach.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:20:10 Feb 10 2016
Read 242 times

Matilda

Well, some men, once they get a whiff of it, they trail you like a hound.



•  REPLY  •


21:41:37 Feb 10 2016
Read 235 times

Body Heat (1981)

That's 'cause I know what I'm doing now.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:09:33 Feb 10 2016
Read 228 times

Birdman

I guess in this society, being male and an asshole makes you worthy of our time.



•  REPLY  •


08:55:16 Feb 11 2016
Read 220 times

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

How long after we're declared overdue can we expect a rescue?



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:59:46 Feb 11 2016
Read 216 times

Aliens (1986)

Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...and what the hell is that smell? I could've been at a barbecue!



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
09:59:46 Feb 11 2016
Read 216 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Feb 11 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 1.0694 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X