.
VR
Insomnia
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



MirrorOfTheSoul
MirrorOfTheSoul
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 15
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
06:27:49 Sep 16 2016
Read 294 times

I wonder if certain people who suffer from insomnia, are suffering also with anxiety, paranoia, depression or just hyper? If it just due to being hyper or mentally ill, do you think it can effect other internal organs? Limbs?
Can it cause to cardiac arrest?




•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
17:32:12 Sep 19 2016
Read 269 times

I get about 4 hours a night and some say its not normal but I don't have any health problems that come from not sleeping . and I still do walk just as much as I did when I was only 15 and no problems.



•  REPLY  •


MalicedTouch
MalicedTouch
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 263
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
17:52:45 Sep 19 2016
Read 267 times

insomnia is and can be in comorbidity with other diagnosis including but not limited to PTSD, anxiety, depression, attachment disorder, adjustment disorder, personality disorders.... somatic disorders...phobias...



•  REPLY  •


RosaBelleMaundrell
RosaBelleMaundrell
Malignant Spirit (49)
Posts: 441
Honor: 728
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
17:17:24 Sep 23 2016
Read 255 times

At night I usually get hyper or anxious...



•  REPLY  •


PaintedBlack
PaintedBlack
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 1,056
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
08:41:55 Oct 07 2016
Read 230 times

Using. Lavender helps



•  REPLY  •


greatness
greatness
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 841
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
09:48:09 Oct 07 2016
Read 226 times

A baseball bat can also help lol.



•  REPLY  •


MalicedTouch
MalicedTouch
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 263
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
15:22:26 Oct 07 2016
Read 221 times

try finding ways to clear your mind...relax. I agree that Lavender helps



•  REPLY  •


TheMullet
TheMullet
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 1,761
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
16:32:06 Oct 07 2016
Read 219 times

i have trouble sleeping.. melatonin doesn't really work. Benadryl with a rum chaser does, however, I do not like doing that everynight



•  REPLY  •


iRavenSkyler
iRavenSkyler
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 2,256
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:27:42 Oct 07 2016
Read 214 times

I've had it for years, I don't get stressed, have anxiety. depression, attachment disorder, adjustment disorder, personality disorders.... somatic disorders...phobias, I just don't like sleeping. plus it doesn't help when you have a time clock in your head.



•  REPLY  •


Nashoba
Nashoba
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 1,543
Honor: 19
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:40:54 Oct 08 2016
Read 207 times

I used to have it but I take seroquil for mine



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Oct 24 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1486 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X