RavenStormrider
RavenStormrider
Nihilist (19)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 6 years.
05:44:39 Mar 27 2018
Read 1,588 times

While researching various things I've come across many a ritual that mentions becoming a vampire, some immortal some not. How many of you have come across these and what is your opinion of them and do you know the original source?

•  REPLY  •

DocHanTer
DocHanTer
Marplot (14)
[ Give / Take ]
00:09:33 Mar 28 2018
Read 1,580 times

I am familiar with them, and to speak from a scientific standpoint: they are folly. A vampire is a vampire, there is little in the way of becoming one. Hematophagia is the only real criteria for being, and so those who partake are. As to the source, storybook mythos are the common denominator there. I've known many fellow travelers who used such rituals in order to con others, especially very young women and girls, into giving them certain things as money or sex. For this reason, the idea of some ritual turning a person into a vampire is not only foolish but also often very harmful. Those, especially the young, desiring to join us behind the veil ought take heed of these things and excersize caution if they truly need esoterica to satisfy that desire.

•  REPLY  •

Pathofthewerewolf
Pathofthewerewolf
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
06:17:59 Mar 28 2018
Read 1,578 times

It's my personal thoughts that if one feels the need for ritual it is better to make your own that fits your belief because most are not practical that are found online or even needed. For one most of the ones regarding vampires seem to be about renouncing the Christian god so I would assume a ritual for this is unnecessary anyway no?

I very much agree with the need for caution as well for there are many circles on the werewolf side of things that make it seem as though partaking of something dangerous is needed at least and quite destructive behavior along with it at worst and though not deeply involved with the vampire community I assume it is the same

•  REPLY  •

QueenLycoris
QueenLycoris
Interloper (47)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Dark Souls (Coven)
21:14:58 Mar 28 2018
Read 1,567 times

the original spell of becoming a vampire is supposedly found in the book of shadows of the first blood priest, you were caught by a contract of life from blood and magic, but only the priests of blood were able to use it

the spell involves using the purest magic of blood and sigils. it resulted from the essence of man and changed the part of the present soul

Today there are almost none real spells or rituals about becoming a vampire

•  REPLY  •

TigerMoon
TigerMoon
Venerable Sire (137)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
13:44:08 Mar 30 2018
Read 1,563 times

It is all bull and nothing but drama. You cannot be turned into a vampire or a werewolf, for that matter. What this whole turning thing about is partaking in or carrying out rituals to invoke a deeper sense of identity, that's all. It is a rite of passage. Our heart remains a heart; our mind remains a mind; our lungs remain our lungs... nothing much changes. However, the spirit that resides in our minds... ah... this Spirit, or the intellect, consciousness, or whatever you might call it, BECOMES vampirised. Thus, the herald of the newborn vampire!

•  REPLY  •

Pathofthewerewolf
Pathofthewerewolf
Changeling (71)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
05:23:26 Apr 02 2018
Read 1,556 times

Just wanted to emphasize again that anyone who wants to teach you these things in person You should be wary of to an extreme measure someone important to me was attacked recently and very nearly raped and according to the ones caught it was simply meant to be initiation.

•  REPLY  •

Rkmedic
Rkmedic
Scamp (26)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
23:55:17 Apr 12 2018
Read 1,538 times

I agree with everyone’s statements. I believe we are born vampires or werewolves. We may or may not have abilities from birth, but we still can feel the presence of another vampire or werewolf if near by. Most of these rituals I believe in some cases were used by Sires to awaken those who have not yet awakened. Now more than ever it is very important to be on your guard. Especially teens and young adults. Do not believe everything you hear and please don’t meet random people who tell you they know a ritual that will turn you into a vampire or werewolf.

•  REPLY  •

Doru
Doru
Venerable Sire (134)
Honor: 604
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:49:30 Apr 26 2018
Read 1,503 times

The question of the definition of a vampire is the true defining matter, not the ritual that is being performed for vampire bonding. Without the first answer the second is without consequence.

•  REPLY  •

HellsDragons
HellsDragons
Vampling (25)
[ Give / Take ]

04:20:55 May 19 2018
Read 1,482 times

I think the promise of immortality draws people to the mythical vampire. However, I think the rituals on the net are basically bogus.

•  REPLY  •

AetiusVesperus
AetiusVesperus
Wyvern (85)
[ Give / Take ]
Immortal Blood (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Immortal Blood (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
01:39:49 Jun 21 2018
Read 1,409 times

I think the rituals to become an immortal Hollywood type vamp are lies. In my time I researched and read, watched videos etc. There is no evidence that they work at all.

•  REPLY  •

Tantras
Tantras
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 5 years.
02:53:48 Jun 27 2018
Read 1,393 times

While I am a definite fan of the esoteric, in my experience there is no true ritual, trial, or physical or metaphysical means to turn someone into a vampire. You either are one or you are not. One goes through awakening or doesn't. There is in my very humble opinion (I may be wrong) no potion, spell, or ritual that will cause a person to become other than that which they were born to begin with.

•  REPLY  •

MoonIsMySun
MoonIsMySun
Irritater (16)
[ Give / Take ]
21:08:26 Jul 11 2018
Read 1,383 times

One turns by choosing, not with rituals. This doesn't make you immortal, special or magical. If someone promises you these, run the other way.

•  REPLY  •

thecrucible
thecrucible
Termagant (58)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
21:25:23 Nov 20 2018
Read 1,306 times

I personally am careful to not involve myself with any magic/magick, or anything which can be mistaken for it, and what is “ritualistic” would be no different. I feel vampirism and magic are two contrasting subjects... so... when magic is considered as a path or doorway to becoming a vampire, this has to do with something in natural law which is accepted by a witch and allowed to be given to a recipient of vampirism, the type of vampirism; “bestowed”, placed.

I really wouldn’t participate in any of it if I were you as it is not necessarily “real”.

The truth about vampires is an unavoidable subject which will surface anyways... there is always room in the infinite linear realities for your authentic transformation into a vampire, no matter how young, old, or even deceased you might be... At any time everything could change, at any time you could be raised from the dead. Really nothing is impossible. So, with grace, I would simply walk away from that which you are intolerant of, based on that which you truly stand for.

That is the best response I have regarding ritualistic practice and vampires... I hope it doesn’t come off assuming in any way.

•  REPLY  •

20:20:58 Jan 30 2019
Read 1,241 times

One must be very careful when getting involved in things such as this. It seems like a great way to take advantage of people in desperate times. If you think sending money to someone for a vampire ritual is a good idea you may want to stop and ask yourself "Why".

•  REPLY  •

EstrangedOne
EstrangedOne
High Sire (157)
Honor: 159
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:53:17 Aug 09 2021
Read 764 times

I definitely have to agree with XVampire, here.
As far as rituals and spells, and the such go, well... there is no other way to put it. You Have To Be Careful of that crap. Now, I won't deny that I have heard of quite a few interesting cases, wherein a person was a vampire, yes; and some did claim that they used such things to be granted it, but there is really very little knowing of whether or not that is actually genuine. There are some cases in which magic and science do tend to "collide" or 'conjoin'. But in most cases, what people fail to understand is that magic is little more than a science that people have yet to fully understand.
But in terms of using said rituals or spells to become a vampire, I personally have yet to see this, for myself. So I really wouldn't know that well, even though I've also studied it, myself, simply to gain my own understanding of it.

•  REPLY  •

undyingscholar
undyingscholar
Caitiff (17)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 2 years.
18:20:38 Sep 25 2021
Read 704 times

It sounds a bit like snake oil to me, to be honest. As with similar claims, caution should be exercised.

•  REPLY  •

EvolutionaryCuriosity
EvolutionaryCuriosity
Great Sire (118)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 2 years.
20:23:27 Oct 20 2021
Read 633 times

It doesn't matter if someone decides to do a Ritual, they're going to believe whatever they wish. The reality is the Ritual is only a formality to what they already wish to be viewed as, well before they stand in some circle or before a mirror chanting words others created to feed their own desire to be something different.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Dec 07 2023  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2056 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X