Premiere Sire (128)
Honor: 136
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
17:46:57 Apr 28 2023
Read 228 times

I have had a lot of members message me explaining that they have a hard time with submissions to the Database because they either feel intimidated by it or unsure on how to do it.

For those of you who are intimated by submitting to the Database either because you aren't sure how to or are confused on how to, would it make it easier for you if I make some tutorials for you to go off of? I can do a step by step for the different sections so that each step is defined for you, and you are more than welcome to send me messages to ask me questions, bounce ideas off of, and for advice.

Which sections do you feel you would benefit most from having a tutorial done for?
You can list them here or even just message me your recommendations and in the meantime I will work on a few to get you all started with.

I will be making them as Member Pages, so that they are easily accessible for members to use and link to if needed. I will also update the Procurator thread in the Forums with the updated links to them as I go so that everything will be easily accessible to those who need them.

Any questions, comments, or ideas are welcome!

Also, side note:

Images are requested to be submitted with the entries, but if you're having a hard time with the uploading of one, then I have no qualms helping members upload them if that is the biggest issue they are facing with submissions.

I would recommend in the additional comment section to add the link (if it isn't already added) and just a little blurb stating "I need help with the uploading of the image" and I can definitely fix that for members.

I'm all about helping members with their submissions. The more we get, the better our Database will become. I have no qualms assisting where it is needed. :)

•  REPLY  •

MysticStorm
MysticStorm
Interloper (47)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 3 years.
21:15:39 Jun 18 2023
Read 174 times

Thank you for addressing the concerns of members regarding submissions to the Database. I appreciate your willingness to create tutorials to make the process more accessible and understandable for everyone.

In fact, I can personally relate to feeling intimidated by the submission process, and I believe having a guide would greatly benefit not only newcomers but also those who may have hesitated to contribute due to uncertainties. Providing step-by-step instructions and clarifications for different sections would undoubtedly alleviate any confusion and encourage more active participation.

A tutorial covering the general submission guidelines would be immensely helpful in understanding the overall process, including how to navigate the submission form and ensure that all necessary information is included. Additionally, tutorials specifically addressing text entries and image uploads would assist members in crafting well-structured content and successfully sharing accompanying visuals.

I have not sent anyone a message but I have a few ideas I have been contemplating for quite some time now but am not sure how I should structure them.

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0685 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X