Iconoclast (93)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:18:42 Nov 09 2009
Read 758 times

If you were the president what would you do?

I'd make pot legal, say yes to drinkin and driving, and legalize gay marrage!! AND FREE MONEY TO OUR CITIZENS WHO DONT HAVE ANY!!

JoKeR for president yall!

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:20:54 Nov 09 2009
Read 732 times

"say yes to drinkin and driving"

Let me tell you a little story about drinking and driving.

I am not sure how old you are, but if you may not understand this until you grow up some. And I do not mean that as an insult. Because when some people are young then don't get a lot of things, but think they do.

The girl was gone for only a night. It was on the 4th of July. She went and spent some time with the person she was seeing to watch fire works. She knew her dad was going to be okay because he had plans to go out with one of his friends.

She had her cell phone off because it was her time and she wanted to enjoy it. The next day when she awoke she turned on her cell and received at least a 100 missed calls. When calling to receive her messages she found out that her father was in a really crash.

She was frantic. Not only did she just lose her mom, but now her dad was hurt. She wasn't aware of just how bad. She raced home and called back her friend. Her friend told her just how bad. She collapsed to the floor and lost it.

When she finally got to the hospital she found out just how bad his injuries were. His whole right foot was crushed because he had pushed so hard on the brake pedal. His foot was hanging on by nothing more than a piece of skin. He was battered, bruised, whiplash and had some brain trauma.

He came home after a week of being in the hospital. He had a cast on his foot that was removable because they had put steel rods, pins and basically graphed his foot together. The girl dressed his wounds three to five times a day and took care of him. It was not pleasant, but she did it. It took a toll on both him and her. Emotionally and physically. Months and months they battled and fought for him to get better. She watched him dig himself into a deep depression and pretty much give up. She had to keep dragging him out and dragging him out.

The time came to when she had to go and take pictures of the car for a lawyer and personal records. The front of the Suburban was smashed. The motor practically laying on the floorboards. Blood covered the inside of the truck. The brake pedal bent to the floor because of the amount of force he used to try and stop the car. His shoe left cut and flung onto the floor so the EMT could stop the bleeding and try to save it. The terror, fear, anguish, pain, grief still trapped into the interior. Death lingered angry because it was so close to claiming another person, but was defeated.

She walked over and seen the van that had hit her dad head on. The back was filled with beer bottles. There was a at least 6-6 packs and 3-24 packs. Along with bottles thrown all over. The driver of that van pretty much walked away. With no repercussion because maybe a scratch and a little bit of guilt.

To this day the father has problems with that foot and it's moved into his leg and knee. Arthritis had taken over and it makes it hard for him to walk. He struggles with living day in and day out. He's stuck in an emotional cocktail of depression, anger and relief for being alive.

Not only is it hard on my dad... It's hard on me because I am the one that keeps him sane most of the days. I almost lost my dad for some stupid reason. He'll never be the same. All because the person in the other car decided they could get behind the wheel after drinking so much.

So really.. even if you are joking, and even if you aren't, think twice about what you said. It hits home a lot closer to some people than you think.

•  REPLY  •

MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (146)
Honor: 177
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
19:27:21 Nov 09 2009
Read 724 times

Drinking and driving is extremely dangerous and those who do not know of this, need to grow up. So Joker, before you post stuff you do not know anything about, think before hand.

•  REPLY  •

airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
19:32:08 Nov 09 2009
Read 721 times

Even though this never happened to me ive seen it happen...Moonies post brought a tear to my eye because I cannot believe that someone would say what you did about that..You obviously do not know how many people are affected by this.

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
[ Give / Take ]
19:36:12 Nov 09 2009
Read 718 times

I didn't want to detour the thread from the original post idea. I really just wanted to prove a point.

So *if* I were president.. let's see what would I do.

I would bring as many soldiers home as I could. I'd give them health care that they needed. And work to extend out a hand for friendship to places across the sea.

Basically make things better.

•  REPLY  •

Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:50:35 Nov 09 2009
Read 711 times

Yeah - one can pretty much tell that the poster has no clue, or is another one of those young that thinks life will go one forever...like one big video game that one can play over and over again...no one really dies in those!

To answer her question, I'd also legalize pot. Instead of 'giving out free money' to the masses, I'd invest in viable work programs that will get them into the workforce, like the WIA...which I've recently entered.

•  REPLY  •

Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:07:50 Nov 09 2009
Read 709 times

I agree with you Moonie. Apparently, juvenile's do not realize the consequences of drinking and driving. More people get killed by drunk drivers every year than regular car accidents. I have lost more than one friend and family member due to idiots drinking and driving. I wish the younger crowd would learn to start thinking instead of just opening their mouths and spewing out the first stupid thing that comes to mind. And yes, I think what she said was completely stupid. On

I also think this thread should be terminated, but that is my personal opinion. I am not a dominar, or Cancer, and not sure what his stand on this would be.

•  REPLY  •

Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:15:15 Nov 09 2009
Read 702 times

A president can't do crap. He can only suggest ideas. They would have to go through the Senate and the House of Representatives first. So asking what someone would do if they were president is asking what suggestions they'd make that ultimately would not get put through.

•  REPLY  •

Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
[ Give / Take ]

21:20:22 Nov 09 2009
Read 700 times

Prophecy is right - LOL! No changes can be made without the House and the Senate. I guess the question should be re-phrased "If you were an absolute monarch..."

•  REPLY  •

airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
[ Give / Take ]
22:11:18 Nov 09 2009
Read 697 times

Lol Isis, pretty true.

•  REPLY  •

MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (226)
[ Give / Take ]
22:20:37 Nov 09 2009
Read 693 times

Oh I'd do it! Or those senates would pay!

-shakes fist-

•  REPLY  •

gaulder
gaulder
Anarchist (88)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
22:57:50 Nov 09 2009
Read 689 times

send all the illeagels back to where they came from

•  REPLY  •

MorbidMorte
MorbidMorte
Primogenitor (99)
[ Give / Take ]
Sanguis Dracones (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Sanguis Dracones (Coven)
23:14:14 Nov 09 2009
Read 684 times

Actually, I think the real question is, if you were the leader of a Totalitarian government, what changes would you make?

•  REPLY  •

MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (146)
Honor: 177
[ Give / Take ]

03:43:35 Nov 12 2009
Read 670 times

true llama

•  REPLY  •

gaulder
gaulder
Anarchist (88)
[ Give / Take ]
Poison (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Poison (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
18:23:23 Nov 14 2009
Read 658 times

Ok i will "bite" all illeagels gone and ppl will be held accontable for ther owne actions at all times instead of blaming the past for there lot in life

•  REPLY  •

NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:39:32 Nov 14 2009
Read 655 times

Help the ppl who need help in our own country as opposed to letting them suffer here while billions of tax dollars are spent on aiding other nations. (Well, at least fix the problems here FIRST before trying to go all over the world fixing others problems.)

•  REPLY  •

SexyAurora
SexyAurora
Unregenerate (63)
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
05:21:48 Nov 16 2009
Read 651 times

legalizes flavoured smokes.

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by JoKeR on Nov 16 2009  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.2374 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X