1. Within 72 hours of joining please post the Coven Crest either within your profile or portfolio.
2. All Vampire Rave Rules must be followed.....no excuses.
3. There is no posting commitment, post when you can....please let us know you are alive.
4. Marks and Positions are decided by the Coven Mistress no one else.
5. The word of the Coven Mistress is Law....no excuses.
6. Member must ask the CM to be traded before the new coven asks or it will be a no and their Coven Master will be contacted about trying to steal members.
7. We do not honor promise stamps.
8. As a Coven Leader, I have the right to refuse any trades that come in from other covens...if I refuse to trade with you well guess what I dont like you.
9. Absolutely no Drama period!!! Leave your drama at the door. If caught you will be blinded till sire.
10. Stealing any form of layout code from anywhere or anyone, (unless you have been given permission to use it) will not only get you thrown out but banned from the Alliance.
11. There is only 15 threads maximum per section unless it is the Knowledge section...no spam posting.. use the default layout for the threads and only it.
12. Who and what is said inside this Coven, stays in the Coven
13. This Coven deals directly with Coven Masters not ACMs.
14. There will be NO disrespecting or flaming other Coven members within the forums. Doing so will get you blinded and traded to a Coven where you will not be able to leave from.
15. If you have a problem with another member, first ensure that the problem is solved between both parties, if not then come to the CM or an ACM of the Coven for help on the situation.
16. Blinded members are never up for trade. They will get sent to the Devouring Maw Coven to sit.
17. Trades are only to be done by the CM and the Alpha ACM.
18. Any profiles belonging to InkedMommy are forbidden to be inside the Coven & Alliance at any point.
19. Any Coven holding any of InkedMommy's profiles will no longer be allowed to trade with us.
20. Lastly, by all means, have fun
*These rules can be altered by the Coven Master at any point she sees fits so stay up to date*