1. Worked until midnight on Friday. Back in at 7 Saturday morning and worked until 6:30.
Picked up a steak, broccoli and a six of Blue Moon. That was dinner. No, not all of the 6 pack.
Went out and watched the sunset.. I had almost missed it.
It is so very pretty.
2. Slept until 845 this morning. And that is a rarity. Only remember waking up 3 times. :)
3. Working 5-12 today. And off on Monday.
4. more later
1. It's been a weird few days. I mean weird. And there is no such thing as coincidence.
2. Gathering information is not stalking. Information brokers do it all the time.
3. Hit arms heavy this AM.
4. Working 4-12
5. Thinking about a late lunch/early dinner... maybe Mexican
6. Finally picked up some sherbert.
7. more later
1. And I love the anonymous calls I get. No heavy breathing but a male voice..... :) Yawns.... so do it.
2. Working 5-12 today and through Friday. I've been awake since 5 AM. Well, tomorrow's leg day and I might call it in. :) nahhhhh
3. Taking left over brown rice with saute veggies and a couple of pieces of chicken. And that will be dinner. Oh, and a bottled water....
4. Still thinking about sherbert.
5. Time for a quick shower.
6. More later
1. Laundry and relaxed
2. Did some legs in the gym and 400 reps on abs
3. Cooked some brown rice. Prepared saute, bok choi, carrots, spinach, zuchinini, broccoli. Added some chicken. Added some General Tso's sauce (yes, out of a bottle), threw in some peanuts.Simmered and stirred. Served it over the brown rice. All I needed was egg rolls. No, I can't make those as I'm often reminded of the great egg roll debacle of 4 years ago or so. Some things just never go away. :)
4. I purchased some Capt Morgan's Black Rum today. I'm going to have a rum and coke shortly and I have a fresh lime. It is called a cuba libre.
5. more later
1. So I played another trivia game. This one had to do with recognizing Americans in history. Supposedly 70% was the average score.
Can you Identify These American Icons?
I got 50 of 50 right
2. Lunch was good.
3. Gym pumped me up. Body weight is 224. Down 2lbs from last week. I have reduced the sugar intake even more.
4. I'm off until Monday afternoon at 1.
5. Think I'm going to pause the movie, Ronin, :) and watch the sun go down behind the mountains. It is so green and beautiful here.
6. You know, I can trace my ancestry on my mother's side to 1685 Virginia. Only hours from where I'm at. Hardly a coincidence.
7. more later
1. Thanks for the messages guys, they are appreciated and I will pass them on.
2. Working 7-2.
3. Lunch will be good though. :)
4. Overcast here.
5. Yep a glance, a touch, a smile, and that go to hell look. :)
6. More later
1. Gym this morning was 35 sets of chest. 300 reps on abs. I skipped the biceps... Warmed up with a set of 50 pushups
2. Working 4-12 today and 7-2 tomorrow. Sleep will be restless I suspect.
3. Seems I have to purchase a new swifter. Well, they do wear out.
4. And my 80lb 1/2 pit is barking at the hay bales out back.
5. Seems a certain local law enforcement officer has a lot of curiosity about me. It is funny. This morning he engaged me in a conversation about someone he knew who had all types of weapons and explosives in his home. I told him it was as if the guy was preparing for the zombie apocalypse. But he is funny with some of the stuff he says.
On the other hand I often speak to a Captain of the Sheriff's Dept and he and I have talked about ghosts. Oh , we have talked about other local stuff as well.
6. I think it will be left over stir fry for lunch. I'm going to eat light for the next few meals.
7. more later
♥ LordFangor ♥ my heart is his to break, he's good at it
My Response: No, I'm not good at it.
And here we go
*Cries* Pretty Please!!!! ♥ LordFangor ♥
My Response: What could she possibly want? :) Oh, the profile.
Wow, you really think I'm that shallow that I only put hearts around your name for the profile. Yes the first part is aimed towards it. But why would I waste my time wanting to be on here for anyone else. I came back for you and only you. I don't give two flying fucks about anyone else on here. I'm yours and only yours.
I am out of messages for 24 hours again...
Since we live about 8 miles from one another ......
1. Today is actually Wednesday unlike yesterday where I was confused. :)
2. I got off work at midnight. My manager calls me at 1230 to see if I would switch hours on the 21st. Told her yes, as I usually do. So it's a 10 hour day then but I think it's 8-6 instead of 2-12 or whatever the hell it was.
3. Slept like crap again. I woke up at least half a dozen times. Time to purchase benadryl as the melatonin just ain't getting it done.
4. Time to make the cherry blossom tat a reality I think.
5. 25 sets of Legs in the gym this morning. 500 reps on abs. Stretching. I feel it. I chugged 8 ounces of green goodness when I arrived back home and another 8 ounces of V-8. So that will help ward off the cramping that usually comes on a leg day.
6. Cleaned some with bleach. Especially around the cats area. And she's there watching me the entire time.
7. more later
1. Took two melatonin last night and went to bed by 1015. I woke at 130.. I was ready to go.. WTF It took a while for me to fall back asleep. Up at 6:45.
2. So the owner comes over on Sunday and asks me "why no one wants to work". I told him it's because he doesn't pay enough. He then asks me whether there were any complaints? I tell him only from the staff on their pay. So a few minutes later I got that piddling raise. Yet, a raise never the less.
3. Fucking turnover and no-shows there throw both places off because of the scrambling.
4. So I weighed 226 last week. I usually weigh myself once a week. Why? Well, because I do. Seems my beer intake has been up for the last month or so, however, it hasn't really impacted my weight.
Think it's time to buy some Capt. Morgan. :) yeah, like that would help.
5. 40 sets of upper back and shoulders this morning. 400 reps on abs. I really do neglect cardio, though I did jog down Lee Hwy a couple of times. I need new shoes.
6. Working 5-12 tonight. Such hours. Nope, not 2-10 or 3-11 but 5-12.
7. Warm, low 80s. If it was Fl it would be low 90s and sticky humidity.
8. I'm off tomorrow.
9. more later
Don't forget to invite me if you buy captain Morgan :)
You do know it is not Wednesday
Yeah, yeah. I'm off on Wednesday.
:) I'm really laughing BTW
Lol just thought to inform you. I ran out of messages again. I doubt I can get to level 10 today. I do not like this starting over so I don't think I will be coming back on here.
sighs... When I drop dead.... what will your reaction be
At least not until if and when I get it back.....
OMG stop saying that
Although with all the hours you work i wonder how you havent passed out sick
That's a horrific question....
yes, but look at your response
your response was to the other.
That is not the order I intended when ever i posted my last comment I did not see that you had even posted. Piece of shit tablet keeps logging me out...
I know... it's ok
I stand to what I said though, so I guess I will talk to you when I talk to you.
1. Well I took another look at my work schedule today and wtf it was different than what I thought yesterday.
2. Received a raise, though piddling,it was still a raise.
3. Told my new neighbor that plants help or failing that drink more. I'm sure that will help her in her college classes. :)
4. Sat outside and watched the sunset drinking beer and looking through a catalog of knives. It was nice. Even the gunfire in the background seemed to fit right in. :)
5. I'm going to finish watching the Transporter :Rebooted or what ever ever the fuck it's called. He is no Jason Statham.
6. more later
1. I've had three days off and it's back to work tomorrow from 7-4. Saturday ends my week. Sunday Starts a new one
2. I went to Walmart today. I encountered an employee in obvious distress so I asked her what was wrong. Her grandmother is in the hospital dying. She told me she can feel her deceased grandfather patting her on the back and telling her everything is going to be ok. I told her about energy. Well, at least my view and then left. She shook my hand as I was leaving. I too told her everything will be ok.
You see this happens to me frequently.
3. Now on to this... I'm not sure I want my dick used as bait. That might present a problem as I'm here now and she carries a knife that I gave her several years ago. Not to mention that pistol. :)
4. Speaking of dicks... let's discuss cock rings.
5. Now after a good start on Amazon Prime I have now watched 5 stinkers in a row.
6. Rainy, thundering and lightning here. It blew in from Kentucky. :)
7. The thunder just rolled and my 1/2 pit sat up.
8. more later
Back and forth. Round and round. This way and that. Repetition (which isn't the key in this instance). On and on. Bat shit crazy on a good day.
I'm going to the one place that has always made sense to me.... the gym, dojo,school, weight room... my church
1. So I took a trivia quiz on what the average American knows about American useless trivia, and this is what happened
You got: YOU HAVE BEATEN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN AT USELESS TRIVIA!
Share your result!
Share Share Share Pin
String up the band! Fireworks! Call the President! YOU'VE DONE IT! You have beaten the average American at Useless U.S. TRIVIA! This is no small feat, no insignificant insignificance. You have a sincere and vast knowledge of ALL THINGS America - and we couldn't be more proud to call you a fellow citizen of these United States of AMERICA! BRAVO!
2. Leg day in the gym this morning
3. Drinking an alcoholic beverage called Cayman Jack, Cuban Mojito. It's in a small bottle. Truth be told I've never had a true Mojito but it was supposed to be Hemingways favorite beverage.
4. Saw Purge :Election Year today. I liked it.
5. Organic brown rice with saute veggies over it was dinner.
6. Going to go watch the sunset. Speaking of that the days are getting shorter. :)
7. more later
They say that statistically 83% of all surveyed fall into an average.
Then there`s the lower 8.5% and the higher 8.5%.So you`re part of the second 8.5%,impressive to say the least.
Well, that and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee. :) But thanks anyway
1. Well I was up way to early... oh,.....
2. Cockroaches are resilient mother fuckers. Now of course since I followed directions with the roach "bombs" and I still see them I will of course ignore the directions and do it my way. Kills up to two months my ass!!
Hun.. where did I put the homemade napalm?
3. Working 3-11 today. Rainy here.
4. I'm going to the gym. By the time I get there the Outlift will be kicking in.
5. more later
1. I hope everyone has a good 4th.
2. Was working 3-12 now it's 2-12. Seems the manager has a migraine. This area has a lot of sick people. I work with a number who are prone to migraines and more. Not to mention......
3. Arms, chest and abs in the gym this morning.
4. When I moved to Virginia I disposed of numerous possessions including many, many books, solid oak dresser, solid oak book cases, pine bookcases, computer desk etc. I left almost all of my signed first editions with a relative in Florida. He offered to ship them to me when I wanted them. So far I do not want them.
It was liberating disposing of that stuff. Stuffed my car full including the dog and cat and went.
I don't miss a single possession.
5. And no matter where you go there you are... baggage and all. :) No, not me.
6. I think chicken tender breasts for lunch. I will cook them on the stove top in olive oil. Perhaps some cajun seasoning. Side salad of spinach and kale.
7. I think it is wonderful Virginia has an open carry law. I just love that purple and black 9mm on her hip. :)
8. Me? No, why would I need to carry ? :)
10. more later... I promise.
1. I feel better today than I've felt in about 4 days. My nose is not nearly so stuffy.
2. Saw Independence Day: Resurgence. I don't know... some of the dialogue seem stiff. But special effects were good.
3. This morning was shoulders and upper back as well as abs.
4. There are these tall trees where I live and when I was outside I was watching the wind move the tops of them. It was mesmerizing.
5. Back to work tomorrow. At least I had two complete days off after 17 straight .
6. I had hamburger with cajun seasoning. No bun. Side of spinach.
7. I'm craving ice cream... WTF.
8. more later
!. Well, I'm off today. Frankly, I'm having trouble relaxing.
2. Arms and chest in the gym this AM.
3. I was unaware that I was wearing the same tank top. Thank you very much. :) I do have a dozen or so. I'm wearing a light blue one now.
4. Took a ride to Chilhowie to a knife store. Nothing earth shattering. Yes, I will probably go back in a month. :)
5. Laundry soon. And then...
6. I think hamburger patties sprinkled with cajun seasoning, for dinner.
7. more later
|World Visitor Map|