OH MY GOD! LOOK!
I went from this..
Sweet jesus, I’ve been here for three years already?
Well, yes, three years ago, today, I was just starting off on my VampireRave journey. And, I must admit, it’s been a good three years for the most part. Yeah, there have been those moments where I’ve wanted to just self delete and forget everything about this place, but, I never could bring myself to it. And, for that, I am so proud of myself.
In the last three years I’ve:
- Gained the status of Sire
- Been granted the position of Acolyte
- Ran three wonderful Covens
- Bought myself a lifetime membership
- Been a member of nearly half of all the Societies that VR has to offer..
And most important, I think
- Met some of the most awesome people that could ever exist
I’ve had my ups and downs with VR, faced my share of drama, but, I really wouldn’t take a minute of it back (well.. maybe I’d take some of it back..). VR has been a huge part of my life for these last three years, and will be for many more years to come.
So, here’s to me on my third wonderful year here.