.
VR
Corrupt a wish...
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



Mik
Mik

No Longer Registered
23:45:14 Feb 09 2005
Read 940 times

Corrupt a wish

This game is simple, all you do is posts the beginning of you wish (like “I wish for a million dollars…”) and the next person comes along and Corrupts the wish (“… that I could only use on the 32nd of each month”) then that person starts off the next wish. See, simple, I’ll start.

I Wish for the power to rule the world…




•  REPLY  •


SLEEPEREFFECT
SLEEPEREFFECT
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 69
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:54:53 Feb 09 2005
Read 900 times

of my bedroom, where my mom



•  REPLY  •


WillowshadowfoX
WillowshadowfoX

No Longer Registered
00:25:35 Feb 10 2005
Read 893 times

reads your porn for fun.

I wish I owned a hearse



•  REPLY  •


SLEEPEREFFECT
SLEEPEREFFECT
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 69
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:34:37 Feb 10 2005
Read 888 times

afterall who can gets chicks in a gremlin...plus dad is starting to stink up my closet...I wish I had a 6 pack



•  REPLY  •


REDEEMER
REDEEMER
Exasperater (20)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:37:17 Feb 10 2005
Read 884 times

of beer so i can get wasted and watch



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:39:20 Feb 10 2005
Read 882 times

dust collect.


I wish I had fairie wings so that I could ...



•  REPLY  •


Daire
Daire
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 292
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:42:08 Feb 10 2005
Read 878 times

fly away from poorly posted replies to a thread that could be interesting.

I wish that people could see how foolish they appear to me....



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:46:47 Feb 10 2005
Read 874 times

when I squint and think of them in clown underroos.


I wish that I had fuzzy animals slippers that squealed when I



•  REPLY  •


SLEEPEREFFECT
SLEEPEREFFECT
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 69
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:52:43 Feb 10 2005
Read 869 times

when i think of how overly anal some people here are...I wish they would get a



•  REPLY  •


Jamie
Jamie
Sire (103)
Posts: 615
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:16:28 Feb 10 2005
Read 858 times

get a pony and ride to the nearest quicktrip, get an icee, and party like its 1999, making mad, nasty love with Prince, in Lake Minnatonka.



I wish...I were an oscar myer weiner, so that everyone...



•  REPLY  •


Dark_Soul
Dark_Soul
Haunt (40)
Posts: 66
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
01:33:52 Feb 10 2005
Read 850 times

buy me and put me in the freezer.

I wish the days went by faster because



•  REPLY  •


Artemisia
Artemisia
Termagant (58)
Posts: 193
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:02:10 Feb 10 2005
Read 845 times

because they go too damn sloow for me.

I wish i could go invisible...



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
02:37:02 Feb 10 2005
Read 840 times

so I could whisper sweet nothings in foreign ministers' ears at cabinet meetings.


I wish I could do the hamster dance really really well so I ...



•  REPLY  •


Dark_Soul
Dark_Soul
Haunt (40)
Posts: 66
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
02:47:54 Feb 10 2005
Read 836 times

could go on Steve Harvey's Big Time and show



•  REPLY  •


IllNeverTell
IllNeverTell
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 63
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:12:57 Feb 10 2005
Read 826 times

my new highlighter.

I wish I could bend it like beckham so I would get



•  REPLY  •


12angles27demons
12angles27demons
Wraith (46)
Posts: 95
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:19:25 Feb 10 2005
Read 823 times

a pink and purple polka dotted pony for my birthday

i wish i could fall in love with....



•  REPLY  •


DarkCrisis
DarkCrisis

No Longer Registered
04:26:54 Feb 10 2005
Read 820 times

A goat legally

I wish I could date Liam Aiken so...



•  REPLY  •


DarknessBound
DarknessBound
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 1,356
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:45:29 Feb 10 2005
Read 816 times

i wish i could have, reach, touch, hold, kiss... a certain someone who is just too too toooooo irresistible
*bites lower lip*



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
05:13:02 Feb 10 2005
Read 812 times

umm...



•  REPLY  •


SLEEPEREFFECT
SLEEPEREFFECT
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 69
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:06:17 Feb 10 2005
Read 802 times

i wish we hadnt broken this funny chaing...but since we did i wish we could all



•  REPLY  •


REDEEMER
REDEEMER
Exasperater (20)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:13:26 Feb 10 2005
Read 798 times

could keep it going so that i can



•  REPLY  •


Jamie
Jamie
Sire (103)
Posts: 615
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:45:38 Feb 10 2005
Read 793 times

so that i could leave my cares behind, delve into the dark abyss of my mind and count flowers on the wall, while envisioning myself in the movie Grease, as Sandy...."...feel your way...you better shape up! Cause I need a man! And my heart is set on you!".


i wish that gary coleman could just get a break, so...



•  REPLY  •


Cancer
Cancer
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 1,194
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:16:09 Feb 11 2005
Read 767 times

Closed for non-relevance.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Cancer on Feb 11 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.33 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X