.
VR
Why do you bite??
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



MARIUS
MARIUS
Banshee (72)
Posts: 80
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:07:07 Jul 06 2005
Read 826 times

I was talking to another on this site who asked me this question. I answered the way I thought best but gimme your thoughts.

When you bite another member...why do you do it?

I think it's a passionate thing, way of obtaining knowledge, memories and a sign of affection...

What do you think?

I am a Noble by nature but yoiu may call me Marius.




•  REPLY  •


Aleks
Aleks
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 328
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:09:55 Jul 06 2005
Read 792 times

I bite so the victim gets a warning before I say hello :)



•  REPLY  •


Vrykolakas
Vrykolakas
Haunt (40)
Posts: 104
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:27:22 Jul 06 2005
Read 785 times

Maruis you are correct. Going through the profiles and reading what others have to say can be very awarding in finding new friends or to share ideas !!



•  REPLY  •


MARIUS
MARIUS
Banshee (72)
Posts: 80
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:57:54 Jul 07 2005
Read 779 times

Intresting thoughts....



•  REPLY  •


HAWK2K
HAWK2K
Royal Sire (211)
Posts: 2,095
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
01:18:10 Jul 07 2005
Read 771 times

I bite for three reasons.....

1- to say hello to a friend...
2- because I'm a flirty playful person.
3- because I'm silly like that.

:)



•  REPLY  •


VampStalk3r
VampStalk3r

No Longer Registered
01:24:19 Jul 07 2005
Read 769 times

...well i am now able to bite fellow members. i guess i am biting to get back at the teasing from a friend. and a passionate bite to my bff and "wifey"



•  REPLY  •


Octavia
Octavia

No Longer Registered
02:19:58 Jul 07 2005
Read 759 times

I bite to say hey, and to let myself be known.



•  REPLY  •


lycian
lycian

No Longer Registered
02:54:49 Jul 07 2005
Read 754 times


I like to bite the unsuspecting so they become weary.


•  REPLY  •


psychotictendencies
psychotictendencies

No Longer Registered
03:02:06 Jul 07 2005
Read 752 times

i bite to say hello or just to strike up a convo. unless im biting my bf... thats a diff story



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nicnivian on Jul 07 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1911 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X