WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF THE
This is my protection marking from Master Vampire Daire, what can I say I'm that important.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE MAN BEHIND THE NAME
So the newest thing in my life is my new baby boy KYRIAN. He was born June 4th / 2006 at 00:24 Sunday Morning. He was 8 11 1/2 Oz. HE is perfect, I will add more later this week. Greetings....Fellow Kindred A little about the real me, away from this site I feel is in order. I am 6'0" 225-30 Lbs Brown Hair, Green eyes, stocky build..As pointed out, I am a full blooded Aries...I work full time at K2 Stone Quarries and as a doorman (bouncer) at a strip bar (Exotic Showroom) The most important thing is my life is my ten year old daughter Kaylin. I must know add to this as I now have a child on the way. Haley and I are expecting a child June 20th. I can't wait to be a Daddy again. The friends I have met and the friends that I have kept, (most importantly) are the driving force of my life. Most of the time I do sit in solitude, I am most comfortable within my own thoughts. I look forward to my time alone...to ponder this world we live in. Why are we here?, why are we made the way we are? Questions, I hope to one day be able to help my little girl understand....in fact, maybe one day I can understand them too? When I'm not alone, working, studying or sleeping my daughter is with me, the offspring so crucial to my advancement in life. The one that will walk with me whenever I ask, the one that smiles for no reason other then to let me know she is thinking...I'm SO COOL!!! :) The one person in this world I know loves me unconditionally. I can't imagine the person I'd be without her here as my guide. Crazy as that sounds she helps me learn...learn to take care of myself, inturn so I can take care of her and give her everything I may have missed. The best part of it, I'm reborn, I get to relive my childhood again through her....believe me to be a child again, and live immature for that short time with her...makes me sane! And makes me realize, I 'm glad I'm me... And we both think, I am SO COOL!! I also love Paintball, I played for the B.C. Supernaturals Competition Paintball Team where we took the Canadian National Paintball Championships in 2001. Now my passion is Texas Hold'em. I love to play poker.
A LITTLE USELESS INFORMATION
Birthday: April 11
Sign: Aries, Top Of The Food Chain!!
Residence: Vancouver Island
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Hazel / Green
Writing hand: Right
Do you bite your nails: No
Can you blow smoke rings: Yes
Can you cross your eyes: Yes
Sexiest Part in you: You Pick...
Colored hair: Sometimes
Tattoos: Yes 6 of’em
Piercing: Yes, Ears and Tongue
Do you make your bed daily: Why?
What goes on first, briefs or boxers: Boxer Briefs
Which shoe goes on first right or left: Who Cares
Speaking of shoes, have you thrown one at: Seriously?
Are you evil?: 90 %
Do you play in a band or play an instrument?: Drums
Do you believe that you can be possessed?: Go Ahead and Try
Who is your favorite band?: Blind Guardian
What kind of books do you read?: Anne Rice
Are you religious?: God can kiss my ass!!!
Do you like meeting new people and hanging out?: Sure
Do you believe in vampires?: Um….DUH!!
Do you believe in witchcraft?: Yes
How much money is usually in your wallet?: Enough
What jewelry do you usually wear: Earrings, Rings
What’s sexiest on a girl?: Long Hair, And Haley’s freckle on the end of her nose….LOVE IT!!
Would you rather be on time and look ok or late and look good?: Be late and look great!
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl
How many cereals are in your cabinet: 3
What utensils do you use eating pizza: Utensils?
Do you cook: Yes
How often do you brush your teeth: 3X’s a day only once with Paste.
How often do you shower/bath a day?: Twice..Unless Haleys home then more….*evil grin*
How long do these showers last: However long Haley can!!
Hair drying method: I have no hair
Do you pee in the shower: When I’m drunk
Do you swear: When my daughter isn’t around or it costs me a quarter
Do you mumble to yourself: Sometimes
Do you spit in public: Sure do
What’s in the C.D. player: Blind Guardian
Person you talk most on the phone with: My Daughter
If you had a favorite serial killer who would it be?: Green River Killer
What color is your bedroom: White
Do you use an alarm clock: Does my cellphone count?
Name one thing or person you're obsessed with?: UFC
Have you ever skinny dipped with the opposite sex: Duh!!
Ever sunbathed in the nude: No, I hate the sun it burns
Window seat or aisle: Window
What’s your sleeping position: Right side
What kind of bed do you like: King
In a hot weather do you use a blanket: No
Do you snore: Sure do
Do you sleepwalk: Nope
Do you talk in your sleep: Sometimes
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Tuffley the Tiger!!!
How about the lights?: I need it Black
Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on: CD Player
If you had a choice about how you wanted to die what would it be?: After an orgasm!!
Do you watch wrestling?: Yes
Do you study martial arts?: Yes, Brazilian Jui-Jitsu
Do you like biting?: Yes
Do you watch pornography?: JENNA JAMESON!!!!!
Are you a virgin?: Is that a joke?
Are you kinky?: Ask Haley…..
What is your favorite color?: Green
What is your favorite food?: Chinese
What is your favorite drink?: Rye & Coke (Crown Royal)
Are you a violent person?: If it involves my daughter or family
Do you take your anger out on other people?: I can
Do you blame other people for your mistakes?: No
Are you a paranoid?: No
Do you ever get jealous of somebody else?: Never
Are you obsessive and/or compulsive?: No
Do you believe in God?: Again he can go fuck himself!!
Have you or will you ever steal?: Yes
Are you dependable and/or trustworthy?: Yes
Are you hyper active person?: No
Do you like to write poetry?: Sometimes
Do you like to do your own photography?: Yes
Do you like to rave or go to clubs often?: Raves SUCK!!!!
Do you go to many concerts?: Yes
Do you stand for originality and creativity?: Yes
Do you have any self inflicted scars?: Nope….I find it retarded
Do you like to read?: Yes
What do you like in life?: My daughter….Haley and my unborn child
What do you dislike most about life?: Having to share it with stupid people. Stupidity should be FATAL!!!
Do you believe in love at first fright?: Ask Haley!!
Proud Member and Scribe of
The House Caomhnoir - an -Eolas.
A MESSAGE FROM THE VAMPYRE MARIUS
(MY ALTER EGO)
TO ALL OF YOU
"We shall never again let such superstition surround us and the mystery of our powers. We are not infallible. We have no commission from God. We wander the Earth like the giant felines of the great jungles, and have no more claim upon those we kill than any creature that seeks to live. It is an infallible principle that the slaying of the innocent will drive you mad. Believe me when I tell you that for your peace of mind you must feed on the evil, you must learn to love them in all their hith and degeneracy, and you must thrive on the visions of their evil that will inevitably fill your heart and soul during the kill. Kill the innocent and you will sooner or later come to guilt, and with it you will come to impotence and finally despair. You may think you are too ruthless and too cold for such. You may feel superior to human beings and excuse your predatory excesses on the ground that you do but seek the necessary blood for your own life. But it won't work in the long run. In the long run, you will come to know that you are more human than monster, all that is noble in you derives from your humanity, and your enhanced nature can only lead you to value humans all the more. You'll come to pity those you slay, even the most unredeemable, and you will come to love humans so desperately that there will be nights when hunger will seem far preferable to you than the blood repast. True, what you say about war. Yes, and the cries of the dying, I too have heard them; we have all heard them, through all the decades; and even now, the world is shocked by daily reports of armed conflict. But it is the outcry against these horrors which is the light I speak of; it's the attitudes which were never possible in the past. It is the intolerance of thinking men and women in power who for the first time in the history of the human race truly want to put an end to injustice in all forms. What can I say finally that will not confirm your worst fears? I have lived over eighteen hundred years, and I tell you life does not need us. I have never had a true purpose. We have no place."
"I am immortal, "truly immortal. To be perfectly honest, I do not know what can kill me now, if anything. But that isn't the point. I want to go on. I do not ever think of it. I am a continual awareness unto myself, the intelligence I longed for years and years ago when I was alive, and I'm in love as I've always been with the great progress of mankind. I want to see what will happen now that the world has come round again to questioning its gods. Why, I couldn't be persuaded now to close my eyes for any reason."
HOW I RATE YOUR PROFILE
ACCORDING TO THE
To make this painless, if you use *Fuck Off* as a quote or how drugs makes life better, or some other un-educated attempt at being funny I will rate you low. My reason, look at my page, I have put time and effort into it and to have some Whelp give me shit for rating them low for having no imagination doesn't truely bother me...The rest of my rating choice is truely fair and and unbias...When it comes to the Portfolio, I rate a 10 across the board..Why you ask? If you have a picture of yourself, your allowing the Rave and the world to see you...I think, no matter what that deserves a 10. Thanks for listening to this little rant....belive me it will get bigger
Cradle Of Filth
Man O War
The Crow (only the first one)
Underworld I & II
Interview With The Vampire
Band Of Brothers
King Of New York
FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Dog The Bounty Hunter
A & E
The Rules, According to The
That each coven must have its leader and only he might order the working of the Dark trick upon a mortal, seeing that the methods and the rituals were properly observed.
That the Dark Gifts must never be given to the crippled, the maimed, or to children, or to those who cannot, even with the Dark Powers survive on their own. Be it further understood that all mortals who would recieve the Dark Gifts should be beautiful in person so that the insult to God might be greater when the trick is done.
That never should an old vampire work this magic lest the blood of the fledgling be too strong. For all our gifts increase naturally with age and the old ones have too much strength to pass on. Injury, burning -- these catastrophes, if they do not destroy the Child of Satan will only increase his powers when he is healed. Yet Satan guards the flock from the powers of old ones, for almost all, without exception go mad. But let We Vampires understand here also that the effect of the Dark Trick is unpredictable, even when passed on by the very young vampire and with all due care. For reasons no one knows, some mortals when Born to Darkness become as powerful as Titans, others may be no more than corpses that move. That is why mortals must be chosen with skill. Those with great passion and indominatable will should be avoided as well as those who have none.
That no vampire may ever destroy another vampire, except that the coven master has the power of life and death over all of his flock. And it is further his obligation to lead the old ones and the mad ones into the fire when they can no longer serve Satan as they should. It is his obligation to destroy all vampires who are not properly made. It is his obligation to destroy all those who are so badly wounded that they cannot survive on their own. And it is his obligation finally to seek the destruction of all outcasts and all those who have broken these laws.
That no vampire shall ever reveal his true nature to a mortal and let the mortal live. No vampire must ever reveal the history of the vampires to a mortal and let the mortal live. No vampire must commit to writing the history of the vampires or any true knowledge of vampires lest such a history be found by mortals and believed. And a vampire's name must never be known to mortals, save from his tombstone, and never must any vampire reveal to mortals the location of his or any other vampire's lair.
A website listed the top ten evil people to have ever lived...Our dark father...Ranked at #) 2
Vlad Tepes- Vlad the Impaler was a Prince known for executing his enemies by impalement. He was a fan of various forms of torture including disemboweling and rectal and facial impalement. Vlad the Impaler tortured thousands while he ate and drunk among the corpses. He impaled every person in the city of Amlas -- 20,000 men, women and children. Vlad often ordered people to be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, hacked, nailed, buried alive, stabbed, etc. He also liked to cut off noses, ears, sexual organs and limbs. But his favorite method was impalement on stakes, hence the surname "Tepes" which means "The Impaler" in the Romanian language. It is this technique he used in 1457, 1459 and 1460 against Transylvanian merchants who had ignored his trade laws. He also looked upon the poor, vagrants and beggars as thieves.Interesting.....
THE SATANIC GOLDEN RULE.
Lex talionis, or the law of "fang and claw" informed much of LaVey's Satanic formulation. "Do unto others as they do unto you" supplanted the Christian directive to "do unto others as you would have them to do unto you", so that you are only to give compassion and sympathy to those who deserve it. It is a reactive rule, compared with the Christian proactive rule; further it is a rule that most LaVeyan Satanists try to live by. By the rule, love, compassion, and sympathy are not to be wasted upon ingrates; these are to be given only to those who deserve them. LaVey felt that intelligent and strong people spent too much time caring for "psychic vampires" — weak individuals who always demanded attention and care, yet would never give any back. He taught that Satanists should strive to remove themselves as much as possible from such people in order to live in accordance to their instincts and individual wills.
As time has gone on, the magic and anti-Christian elements of Satanism have become less and less noticeable compared to the misanthropic element.
God In Satanism
The LaVeyan Satanist does not generally believe in the Judeo-Christian-Islamic idea of God; the function of God is performed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious/spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards, towards God.
A belief in God would not necessarily exclude someone from being a Satanist; however, many Satanists would have trouble functioning within a Satanic group or community, or practising ritual magic. LaVey's writings point towards a more pagan perspective, and view animals and nature as a model and focus of religion. LaVey's views echo much of the Marquis De Sade's writings - questioning evidence for a divine, supreme being, and believing in the forces and power of nature instead.
A LaVeyan Satanist is likely to differ from other types of Satanist in this respect; in LaVey's philosophy, God is rarely mentioned, and never discussed directly. A LaVeyan Satanist is less likely to hold a belief in God than a Satanist who sees Satan as a rival to God.
The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him/her respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him/her cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he/she cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him/her to stop. If he/she does not stop, destroy him/her.
The Nine Satanic Sins
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8. Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
9. Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
QUOTES FROM THE VAMPYRE MARIUS
MARIUS QUOTE: "To be godless is probably the first step to innocence, to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
ANOTHER MARIUS QUOTE :" I live lies because I cannot endure the weakness of anger, and I cannot admit the irrationality of love."
YET ANOTHER MARIUS QUOTE:" I know nothing, because I know too much, and understand not nearly enough."
AND YET ANOTHER QUOTE: " I know history, I read it as others read their Bibles, and I will not be satisfied until I have unearthed all stories that are written and knowable, and cracked the codes of all cultures that have left me any tantalizing evidence that I may pry loose from earth or stone or papyrus or clay. But I was wrong in my optimism, I was ignorant as I accused others of being, and refusing to see the very horrors that surrounded me, alll the worse in this century, this reasonable century, than ever before in the world. [...] It's horrors, horrors upon horrors, as it always was, and I can pretend no longer. I have no faith, I have no optimism, I have no firm conviction in the ways of reason or ethics.
MY LIFE PARTNER, ALSO KNOWN AS
" HALEYGIRL "
So this is her, the one person I can finally see myself settling down with. We have had a great first year and with a baby coming, I can only see it getting better. We have the best time together, we hardly fight and most times we do fight it will last a maximum of 6.5 seconds. The freckle on her nose is what did it for me, I saw it....I wanted her...it was that simple.
So that is the end of that, I love her, I have her and I'm never letting go of her. I feel so lucky to have met such a wonderful and beautiful women. I look forward to the rest of our life together and our new baby.
MANCHESTER UNITED RED DEVILS
Manchester United Football Club was first formed in 1878, albeit under a different name - Newton Heath LYR (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway). Little suspecting the impact they were about to have on the national, even global game, the workers in the railway yard at Newton Heath indulged their passion for association football with games against other departments of the LYR or other railway companies. Indeed, when the Football League was formed in 1888, Newton Heath did not consider themselves good enough to become founder members alongside the likes of Blackburn Rovers and Preston North End. They waited instead until 1892 to make their entrance. Financial problems plagued Newton Heath, and by the start of the twentieth century it seemed they were destined for extinction. The club was saved, however, by a local brewery owner, John Henry Davies. Legend has it that he learned of the club's plight when he found a dog belonging to Newton Heath captain Harry Stafford. Davies decided to invest in the club, in return for some interest in running it. This led to a change of name and, after several alternatives including Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were rejected, Manchester United was born in April/May 1902.
Well since then they have won...United have won 15 League Championships in total, three less than Liverpool’s record haul of 18 titles. Manchester United’s total includes eight Premier League titles (since 1992) and seven First Division Championships (pre 1992).
As Newton Heath the club first applied to join the Football League in 1890 only for their application to be rejected. The club were eventually granted a place in 1892 and made an inauspicious start to their first ever season in the Football League. After finishing bottom they had to win a play-off against Small Heath (now Birmingham City) to stay up.
After being relegated in 1894 the club finally returned to the First Division in 1907 as Manchester United, after changing its name in 1902, and won the Championship in 1908 and 1911. It wasn’t until the end of the Second World War, when under the leadership of Sir Matt Busby, that the club came back to life.
Now back in the First Division the club finished runners-up in 1947, 1948, 1949 and 1951 before winning its third League Championship in 1952. The next few years were to see the birth of the famed Busby Babes. More Championships followed in 1956 and 1957 before the tragic events of the Munich air crash, which claimed the lives of 21 people, including eight Manchester United players.
Over the next few years the club recovered to win the Championship again in 1965 and 1967. The next 26 years saw United finish runners-up four times before once again finishing top while claiming the inaugural Carling Premier League title in 1993 and following it up with further championships in 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2003.
and yes again this year 2006 with a 4-0 win over Wigan. In 1990 United beat Crystal Palace 1-0 after a replay, in 1994 and 1996 the club completed the ‘Double’ after wins against Chelsea and Liverpool respectively and in 1999 United completed the second part of a historic ‘Treble’ with a 2-0 win over Newcastle. They completed it with a DRAMATIC extra time win from goals by Sherighan and Gunnar....gotta love winning all three baby, the Blues have yet to do it...and NEVER will.
Through me the way into the suffering city,
Through me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way that runs among the lost.
Justice urged on my high artificer;
My maker was divine authority,
The highest wisdom, and the primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things were made, And I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here."
I would like to dedicate this page on Vampire Rave to Alilyanna, for all that she is....You introduced me to this site, you've been there for me from that day forward. I love you for that...your a beautiful person, never change.
I am unknowable by nature but you may call me,