.
VR
Chatter's Cafe #43
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:19:36 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,130 times

THIS IS DAERMON'S BABY!! Just posting because he isn't here............


Welcome to the Cafe......the only rule is to avoid rude flamings......discussion......argument(not too heated) and weirdness is open, allowed, and accepted. The art on the walls mirrors your true self......and the walls themselves......tend to be shifting reality as they are formed from primal chaos......and do not take kindly to orders......they have a mind of their own......the coffee is get it yourself......the bar is open......the jukebox is playing......and the flying monkey is in residence......that would be me......
and the only rule we have IS enforced......so NO derogatory rudeness......other than that......anything goes......but please do keep it withing reason......it's a fun place......and disregarding te rules might get you a seven day waiting period in the penalty box of Nic's making......




•  REPLY  •


PiNkLuSt
PiNkLuSt
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 681
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:28:18 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,095 times

*walks in* Woo-hoo I'm second here LoL ^_^



•  REPLY  •


PiNkLuSt
PiNkLuSt
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 681
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:29:42 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,094 times

So how's it going Angel?



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:32:47 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,092 times

I"m doing pretty good Pink how about yourself?



•  REPLY  •


PiNkLuSt
PiNkLuSt
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 681
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:45:42 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,088 times

I'm fantastic, glad to hear you're well. =)



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
04:24:01 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,079 times

heheh I was around piegirl...just killing russians.....hehehe yes i'm a video game addict...and the last few threads went really slow....so I was not overly concerned



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:33:42 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,074 times

Ahhhhhhhhh ok. =) *big hug* How are ya hon?



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
04:42:01 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,071 times

meh...i'm ok I guess...kinda blase' today....not a bad mood per se...just numb



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:57:47 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,068 times

I know the feeling. I was like that the past 2 weeks. Think I've finally snapped out of it.



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
05:20:57 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,063 times

heheh well that was prolly cuz you hate knowing you drive like a monkey....hehehe
oh ...wait....i'm a monkey......dammit



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:07:17 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,058 times

LOL You're so cute...I could just wrap you up in a blanket and throw you in a lake! ROFL



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
06:09:55 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,056 times

*throws a mime at the Monkey*



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:12:13 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,052 times

Hey Requiem! How are you doin?



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
06:13:52 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,049 times

I'm ok. :)

THanks.

You?



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
06:14:53 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,047 times

hehe you think you are the first to threaten that one...hehehe
( a tentacle flyes out of the wall and rips the mime apart before it can profane my cafe with it's presence any longer)....worse than damn clowns they are I say



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
06:16:39 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,043 times

*blink*

Great. Now there is mime-gore.

The smell will never come out.



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:17:17 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,043 times

I'm doing pretty good thanks hon. It wasn't a threat Daer....just a little thought in my head. I get evil sometimes. LOL Doesn't mean I would try to act on it. Really. I swear. ROFL

Well it is time for me to get to bed. I hope you all have a great night!



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
06:29:01 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,036 times

wouldn't act on it?....not even if I beg....
have a good sleep angelpie



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
07:15:58 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,025 times

well i'm off to dreamland now kids......
have a good night....
be bad



•  REPLY  •


Xander
Xander
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 212
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:50:25 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,019 times

Hello all.



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirst
BloodThirst
Elemental (77)
Posts: 280
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:50:05 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,014 times

*walks in and lits a cigarette*

Evening to all present



•  REPLY  •


carkiller88
carkiller88
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 236
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:23:35 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,010 times

hey



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:19:41 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,003 times

*walks in and orders breakfast...'two girls and a boy please, over easy'*



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirst
BloodThirst
Elemental (77)
Posts: 280
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:27:18 Jul 11 2005
Read 1,001 times

so how's the action here tonight?

Everyone is so quiet!



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:32:12 Jul 11 2005
Read 998 times

hey lady BloodThirst...action is all good from where I'm sitting...lol...I got bored...mwahh...just cant stop spouting my diatribe in public...lol



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:42:24 Jul 11 2005
Read 994 times

dammit, I knew I should have showered....but it's not like I smell bad....tch...



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:43:08 Jul 11 2005
Read 988 times

It's not the scent, Stabb, but ... the bits of gore hanging off your nose and ears are a little distracting. *wink*

Good morning, all, and a quick hello/goodbye, as I wander my way out the door to that most icky four letter word.

*W* *O* *R* *K*



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:46:23 Jul 11 2005
Read 985 times

heh...not my fault if people wish to start a war with the mime's union...



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:48:03 Jul 11 2005
Read 982 times

Don't you blame that on me!!

I only wanted to stun the monkey!

But NOOOOOO! He had to have tentacley things come out of the walls and make messy stuff happen.

*pant pant*

fardling blue monkey.



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirst
BloodThirst
Elemental (77)
Posts: 280
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:49:15 Jul 11 2005
Read 981 times

Well kids it's time for me to leave.

Please don't wreck the place and always remeber to misbehave ;)...........
I mean what's the point of being good when you can be bad ;)



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
12:49:16 Jul 11 2005
Read 981 times

*jaw belatedly drops*

Wow, Pink.

Very, very snarky new avatar.

I likes. *grin*



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:52:18 Jul 11 2005
Read 978 times

good night to you lady BloodThirst...I hope you rest well...



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:54:08 Jul 11 2005
Read 976 times

...lol...the lady is oh so cute...mmm, hmm...yes



•  REPLY  •


King`Tarquin
King`Tarquin
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
13:26:29 Jul 11 2005
Read 970 times

yay! 43!!



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:33:24 Jul 11 2005
Read 966 times

*bong.........*

the bell tolls...

half past the hour and all is not well...



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:37:21 Jul 11 2005
Read 964 times

is there any air con in this place?

damn the heat...I must have lost half pound already...who knew typing would be the new slimming fad...



•  REPLY  •


Filiana
Filiana
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:34:57 Jul 11 2005
Read 960 times

I'm BAAAACK! lol.

been awhile since i was last on, but hey - lots going on around here between a performance and my dad moving (again again again) and the county fair coming up (gotta get those entries done and entered) haven't had much time for here. anyhow - just hit 7 days - cool!



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:47:07 Jul 11 2005
Read 955 times

hello...nice to meet you...



•  REPLY  •


Filiana
Filiana
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:03:48 Jul 11 2005
Read 951 times

I've definately got some catching up to do, lol. went down from 80% to 20%



•  REPLY  •


MistressofBeltainne
MistressofBeltainne
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 348
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:57:06 Jul 11 2005
Read 947 times

I hate when I drop in percentage...

Pink I love the new picture! WEEE!



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:02:14 Jul 11 2005
Read 945 times

Good morning everyone!! How are you all today?



•  REPLY  •


Filiana
Filiana
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:09:04 Jul 11 2005
Read 942 times

morning, i hate it when i drop too.



•  REPLY  •


STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:12:26 Jul 11 2005
Read 940 times

good morning ladies

*smiles*



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
18:56:24 Jul 11 2005
Read 931 times

*pokes her head in the door and throws another mime at the Monkey*

*wink*

*scoots out the door*



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:59:09 Jul 11 2005
Read 930 times

Hello all. *Tiredly shuffles over to a couch and falls down on it.*



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:10:19 Jul 11 2005
Read 926 times

*grins over at Moonlit* Hey dear how are you?



•  REPLY  •


Xander
Xander
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 212
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:20:58 Jul 11 2005
Read 923 times

For any interested, the contest winners have been entered into my journal, personal entries.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:21:38 Jul 11 2005
Read 922 times

OMG, AngelPie, Today has been a killer of a day. My cat just had kittens and i had the kids upstairs with my dad and Eve got down here and she thought the kittens were huge bugs and she started screaming and trying to stomp on them and now she's so scared. And lemme tell you what, a 1.5lb cat having 8 kittens from a 17 lb male is stressful. blah.... i need a few min for some r&r



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:32:22 Jul 11 2005
Read 918 times

WOW!! What a day!

Well I went in to work today thinking I had to be there. Turns out I don't have to be in until tomorrow. So I stayed for an hour and a half or so because my friend Charity was working. She is much more dedicated than I am. When she told me to leave I was like oh helll no because if I do, you will stay the entire day. Hehehe



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:37:58 Jul 11 2005
Read 915 times

Lol, but you are the §exxy Navy Mommy... you are still the bestest... lol... in my opinion.



•  REPLY  •


Filiana
Filiana
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:38:55 Jul 11 2005
Read 914 times

the ca i talked about last time i was on got out several times due to the escape artist named tri. dunno how she managed not to get prego.



•  REPLY  •


Filiana
Filiana
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:42:26 Jul 11 2005
Read 911 times

cat* **chases typo faerie** dunno how she managed to make me typo, i was typing o n e l e t t e r a t a t i m e . lol



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:53:36 Jul 11 2005
Read 905 times

lol, at least your cat is safe when in the house. My cat has a 17 lb 9 month old horn cat on her at all times. Gawd I need to get him fixed!



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:14:04 Jul 11 2005
Read 900 times

Awwwwwwwwww thank you so much for the compliment Moonlit!!!!! *BLUSH*



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:21:41 Jul 11 2005
Read 898 times

Walks in goes to the bar and fixes a large mug of capt n coke sips it mmmmmmmm.
Hello Angelpie, how are you my dear? Walks over to her and hugs her gently.



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:26:02 Jul 11 2005
Read 896 times

Hugs Shadow back. I am doing well, thank you my dear. How have you been?



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:30:03 Jul 11 2005
Read 892 times

I've been good, just coming out of a dark mood over this past weekend. But things are better now ~smiles~
I'm glad your doing better my dear. Would you like a drink? I'll get you one if you would like.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:32:47 Jul 11 2005
Read 888 times

Your welcome, AngelPie.



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:34:33 Jul 11 2005
Read 884 times

Hello Moonlit, how are you doing?
SIps his drink while waiting for an answer form Angel.



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:37:43 Jul 11 2005
Read 883 times

I would love a drink darlin'. Thank you.



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:39:19 Jul 11 2005
Read 881 times

Walks over to the bar and fixes another capt n coke, walks back and hands it to Angel with a smile. Here you go my dear, enjoy. Sits down besides her and winks at her.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:43:54 Jul 11 2005
Read 876 times

I am pooped, shadow. How have you been, dear?



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:45:33 Jul 11 2005
Read 874 times

Winks back at Shadow and puts my head on his shoulder. Thanks hon. Just what the doctor ordered.



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:46:25 Jul 11 2005
Read 873 times

I've been ok Moonlit, just a little down over this past weekend, but doing better now. ~smiles~



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:48:08 Jul 11 2005
Read 870 times

Your welcome Angel. Leans his head on hers and wishes her well and sends healing thoughts into her too help her get better qiucker.
How are you feeling my dear still sore?



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:49:56 Jul 11 2005
Read 868 times

I'm glad you are feeling better, dear. I am just glad to be home!



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:51:38 Jul 11 2005
Read 865 times

Well then I'm glad your home to then my dear. ~smiles softly~



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:00:49 Jul 11 2005
Read 861 times

Finishes his drink. Lifts Angel's head up and lightly kisses her on the lips. Looks into her eyes and smiles. I have to be going for a little bit my Angel. I hope you'll be around later.
Hugs her softly and kisses her again before getting up and leaving.



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:01:37 Jul 11 2005
Read 860 times

I'm not sore anymore. YAY. I broke down and took motrin for the pain and lo and behold it worked. Who woulda thunk it? LOL I still don't have an estimate for the damage to my car, but I don't mind. I'm afraid what they are going to say. hehehe



•  REPLY  •


ShadowWolf766
ShadowWolf766
Marplot (14)
Posts: 425
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:12:45 Jul 11 2005
Read 856 times

Well I'm glad you are feeling better then my dear. But now I must be going so I'll catch you later. Leans down and hugs her softly, bye for now.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:13:14 Jul 11 2005
Read 854 times

Angel! You were in a car accident!!!! OMG, I leave for 10 days and I come back and I know nothing!
I'm glad you are ok though, dear. It was the other driver's fault, right?



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:14:08 Jul 11 2005
Read 853 times

bye shadow! Talk to ya laters and have a good day!



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:15:04 Jul 11 2005
Read 850 times

Smiles softly up at Shadow. Until later sweetie.

Yes hon I was in a car accident last week. It was not my fault. YAY



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:16:29 Jul 11 2005
Read 848 times

I am sooo glad it wasn't your fault and even more happy that you are ok. Wow... was your daughter with you? If so, is she ok?



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:19:03 Jul 11 2005
Read 846 times

Thank you! My kids weren't with me. My son is visiting his dad in Mississippi and my daughter is visiting my parents in Florida.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:21:02 Jul 11 2005
Read 844 times

WHEW *wipes forhead with the back of my hand* I freaked out for a min... lol. But you are a strong woman.



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:28:16 Jul 11 2005
Read 841 times

Thank you, I try to be. It doesn't always work that way though. I feel weak alot of the time, but I try not to show it. =)



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:37:17 Jul 11 2005
Read 836 times

Well, it is time for me to go for now. I'm in a bit of a foul mood and don't want it to transfer to anyone else.

I hope to see you later on Moonlit! *big hug*



•  REPLY  •


LadyLoveCat
LadyLoveCat
Elemental (77)
Posts: 267
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:10:32 Jul 11 2005
Read 831 times

Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:51:29 Jul 12 2005
Read 819 times

'Ello, any one here?



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:53:45 Jul 12 2005
Read 816 times

Nope. We're all hiding.

0_o



•  REPLY  •


Arkadis
Arkadis
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:54:49 Jul 12 2005
Read 814 times

*walks in grabs a coffee*
hello hows everyone doing today



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:59:30 Jul 12 2005
Read 808 times

Yay! I'm not the only one in here! How are you Requiem, dear. and how are you, Arkadis?



•  REPLY  •


Arkadis
Arkadis
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:00:37 Jul 12 2005
Read 806 times

Just fine sittin around trying to heal up from this weekend



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
01:17:24 Jul 12 2005
Read 804 times

I'm okie.

A lil tired.

A lil grumpy.

A lil hungry.

A lil apathetic.

A lil of a lot and not a whole lot of anything, right now.

lol



•  REPLY  •


Arkadis
Arkadis
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:25:27 Jul 12 2005
Read 800 times

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time this weekend and got dragged into a fight at a bar i've got a bunch of bruses and some stiches from a guy hitting me with a beer bottle



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
01:28:22 Jul 12 2005
Read 798 times

0_o

It's been a looooong and long time since I've been in a bar fight.



•  REPLY  •


lycian
lycian

No Longer Registered
02:19:30 Jul 12 2005
Read 789 times


Hi.


•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:29:43 Jul 12 2005
Read 786 times

Holy motherless goat. I hope you feel better soon, Arkadis.



•  REPLY  •


Arkadis
Arkadis
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:33:24 Jul 12 2005
Read 784 times

Couple nights and i'll be good as new can't say the same for some of the other people in the bar though its a shame that a brawl started over a game of darts but oh well i won't be back there anytime soon



•  REPLY  •


moonlitblood83
moonlitblood83
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 617
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:36:04 Jul 12 2005
Read 782 times

Darts? some one is kinda lame to fight about darts. lol. My brother in law is on a dart team... darts is supposed to be relaxing.



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
03:12:03 Jul 12 2005
Read 779 times

heheh ya req but when you get in bar fights you end up holding in yer insides while other people get help removing their chicklits......help of the steel toe variety...
hehe so why the foul moods.... I try not to have foul moods...the feathers get too itchy....



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:18:52 Jul 12 2005
Read 776 times

Oh geeeeze Daer.... "foul" ROFL My absolutely foul mood is of my own making that I am not about to discuss over a public forum. hehehe



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
03:52:18 Jul 12 2005
Read 773 times

in that case you know where else to find me silly girl



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
03:56:02 Jul 12 2005
Read 771 times

The *one* time I came off on the losing end of a bar fight ... and yes, it was a doozy of a losing end ...

But, I get to top most people in a "What kind of injury have you had" one-upmanship dealie.

*shrug* Ya take yer Pollyannaisms where you can get them.

*wink*



•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
04:53:18 Jul 12 2005
Read 767 times

hehe
too true
next time tho try to get out of the way of the sharp thing....



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nicnivian on Jul 13 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 1.0356 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X