.
VR
Car accident #2
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Narakyndryn
Narakyndryn
Banshee (72)
Posts: 894
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:42:48 Nov 03 2004
Read 600 times

Yes... another car accident since my last one just back on September 24th of this year.
Tonight on my home.
In pain in the -same- places once more-- thank goodness I've my massage therapy tomorrow morning.
I'm thinking with my now messed up new Lancer, and my poor totaled Protege I should look into sueing them both in the next year or two. Now it's going to take me another month or two to get rid of -this- pain-- so much for looking for a more animated job and the like.
Pisses me off, puts me into absolute tears-- and not a drop of blood out of it.
Peh.




•  REPLY  •


Khayman
Khayman
Phantom (28)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:07:51 Nov 03 2004
Read 560 times

Don't feel bad... at least its something you can help... the doctors thought i had another heart attack last night... made for an interesting evening, lemme tell you..
roflmao



•  REPLY  •


brianwarnersgurl
brianwarnersgurl

No Longer Registered
02:49:45 Nov 03 2004
Read 556 times

YEA I'VE HAD MORE ACCIDENTS WITH FRIENDS IN AND MYSELF THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER AND THE MOST RECIENT ONE WAS AT MIDNIGBHT TODAY MY RIEND GRIFFIN WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND TO MAKE MATERS WORSR MY COUSIN JEREMY WAS JRIVING HE SHOULD EVEN BE ALLOWD TO HAVE A LICENCE CUZ EVERYDAY HE ENDANDERS HIS LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OUR FRIENDS AND NOW HE HAS KILLED GRIFFIN BY THE WAY HE DRIVES



•  REPLY  •


Angelpie
Angelpie
Wyvern (85)
Posts: 571
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:23:28 Nov 03 2004
Read 544 times

Wow.... Brienwarnersgurl...I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Nara I feel your pain with the car thing. When I lived in Italy, I went through 5 cars in 3 years.....I had more accidents than I can count. It sucks.....



•  REPLY  •


Narakyndryn
Narakyndryn
Banshee (72)
Posts: 894
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:17:54 Nov 03 2004
Read 533 times

Well, instills my faith in probably never making it to Italy any time soon. ;)

brianwarnersgurl-- Please-, for the love of god stop YELLING in all caps.
It is -the- most annoying thing in the world andI'm getting damned tired of it. I feel sorry for the situation you have to face, but the caps make me not even want to bother reading a damed word you say.

Sorry, I just had to say it somewhere, it's driving me nuts.



•  REPLY  •


ChaosBleed
ChaosBleed
Changeling (71)
Posts: 716
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:30:21 Nov 03 2004
Read 530 times

Am just glad you o.k you know it could have been a lot worse



•  REPLY  •


Narakyndryn
Narakyndryn
Banshee (72)
Posts: 894
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:35:13 Nov 03 2004
Read 528 times

I know... saldy, I know-- especially on I-4.



•  REPLY  •


^DarkMan
^DarkMan

No Longer Registered
11:42:38 Nov 03 2004
Read 524 times

Nara sorry to hear about your accident and i hope you get to feeling better... look at the bright side of things ... You are still here it could be much worse...

brianwarnersgurl... drop the caps... it's considering yelling... sorry to hear of the loss of your friend... just know he's resting in peace now and be happy...



•  REPLY  •


darkstar26155
darkstar26155

No Longer Registered
20:29:45 Nov 04 2004
Read 511 times

i have been hit by 3 cars on halloween



•  REPLY  •


Andie
Andie
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 132
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:40:09 Nov 04 2004
Read 508 times

My hopes goes to you Nara. I realy hope that you gett well soon. If I could stand in for your pain I would do it anyday, anyday at all.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.182 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X