.
VR
Blood: The Last Vampire - LIVE ACTION!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



placidchaos
placidchaos
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 181
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:59:29 May 24 2009
Read 633 times

Coming out this July is the live action adaptation of Blood: The Last Vampire. I've seen the trailer for it on the DVD of Rise of the Lycans. It looks great and it's from the same people that did Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I can't wait until it comes out and intend to be at the theatre for it. I haven't been able to find a more specific release than July.




•  REPLY  •


placidchaos
placidchaos
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 181
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:15:33 May 25 2009
Read 614 times

Click the link below to check out the trailer and visit the official website!

Blood: The Last Vampire



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:09:00 Jun 16 2009
Read 514 times

I am looking forward to watching it!



•  REPLY  •


bloodmother12208
bloodmother12208
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 364
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:51:47 Jun 27 2009
Read 477 times

I hated 'crotching tiger, hidden faggon' it was too artsy.

Don't get me wrong, I like artsy things, and it had a good storyline, but the gliding instead of walking? ick.......



•  REPLY  •


BrandedbyFeathers
BrandedbyFeathers
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 1,011
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:26:29 Jun 27 2009
Read 473 times

The gliding was to show their level of training in Martial Arts.

But seriously, Live action Blood: The Last Vampire? I've been hoping they'd make this ever since I saw the original!



•  REPLY  •


placidchaos
placidchaos
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 181
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:17:52 Jun 29 2009
Read 467 times

That's just not right! The nearest theatre to me that's showing it is the Landmark Century theatre in Chicago! That's so not fair, that means I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0992 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X