.
VR
Profile & Friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:04:03 Jun 27 2009
Read 567 times

Please go and take a gander at my profile and rate it, and if you add me I will do the same, and if you have a journal I will add it as well




•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:55:49 Jun 27 2009
Read 554 times

Cute music to go with the name, nice colors. But IMO you need some more information, what little you do have is in a very large font to make it seem like you have more.

Just a little constructive criticism...



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:31:04 Jun 27 2009
Read 549 times

I added more info let me know what you think ^_^



•  REPLY  •


09:12:15 Jun 27 2009
Read 540 times

Love the music and pics...Pretty friend stamp you have there. I like the idea of putting a background to a pop-out player that way too. I may have to do that if I get time to my own.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:41:50 Jun 27 2009
Read 518 times

It a very nice profile. You have set it up in a fashion that please you and makes it very intresting and nice to read.



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:32:02 Jun 28 2009
Read 508 times

thank you all



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:51:39 Oct 19 2009
Read 476 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:50:05 Oct 19 2009
Read 470 times

Added you and your journal plus rated.



•  REPLY  •


10:21:40 Oct 19 2009
Read 467 times

Added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:39:45 Oct 20 2009
Read 461 times

added, rated, journaled



•  REPLY  •


fleshwound
fleshwound
Disciple (53)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:49:27 Oct 20 2009
Read 455 times

i added and rated all



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:31:11 Oct 20 2009
Read 451 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:02:33 Oct 21 2009
Read 448 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1606 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X