.
VR
Not to be missed!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:05:28 Jun 27 2009
Read 633 times

Check out my profile. I haven't changed it in MONTHS!

But it's blue.




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:19:15 Jun 27 2009
Read 627 times

I thought it hadn't been changed in years. ;P

But its not that blue.


My suggestion... More blue!



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:45:28 Jun 27 2009
Read 617 times

Nooo I've changed the content within at least the last six months. I swear.

More blue? How dare you!



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:48:58 Jun 27 2009
Read 614 times

.... Suuuure.

I dare very easily. One of my alternatives is easily much more blue... Although ... maybe overly blue.

Still ... more ... yeah... blue.



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:12:28 Jun 27 2009
Read 609 times

Any more blue and people will cry when they visit it.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:43:18 Jun 28 2009
Read 597 times

what browser are you useing may i ask... cause i see a bg on it..... blue lines.................



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:45:12 Jun 28 2009
Read 596 times

wait.... yeah i see your point lol more blue lolol

:D

O_O

then runs for cover.........



•  REPLY  •


birra
birra
Venerable Sire (132)
Posts: 463
Honor: 110
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:40:19 Jun 29 2009
Read 556 times

...it seems blue... but... I might be wrong... I guess it's subjective with the subtractive color technology... perhaps printing it on a Xerox Phaser 8860...

But... I visit your profile daily... but you don't talk to me... I send you messages ALL THE TIME AND YOU NEVER REPLY!!!

WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME????

*cut cut cut cut cut*



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
08:16:27 Jun 29 2009
Read 551 times

i know a site where you can see morri old school profile



•  REPLY  •


Elemental
Elemental
Sire (109)
Posts: 201
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:43:13 Jun 30 2009
Read 542 times

I really liked the profile but may I suggest a color change to blue? Perhaps even blue on blue?

*grins and flys far away.....



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:25:18 Jun 30 2009
Read 537 times

it is lovely the way it is



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:23:10 Jun 30 2009
Read 530 times



Yes, you can never have enough blue. And of course your profile is exquisite, because you take some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen. And well your a NYer so that just gains points anyways.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:45:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 524 times

already rated & lovely thank you



•  REPLY  •


TheRat
TheRat
Sire (109)
Posts: 445
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:30:36 Jul 01 2009
Read 515 times

I have I told you that you look lovely in blue Otter? :)



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:57:24 Jul 02 2009
Read 506 times

Not sad...meloncoly...but beautiful!! Just the right amount of blue ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:05:05 Jul 02 2009
Read 503 times

I so dig your vampirized pic. That's one of the things I have always wanted done with one of mine. Of course... I really don't have any pics that could easily be vampirized anyway :P

Indubitably plush profile :D



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:51:03 Sep 12 2009
Read 457 times

Your rated & added but there is never enough blue for me.
love blue , blue , blue.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3543 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X