.
VR
BleedingMassacre
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
10:01:23 Jul 04 2009
Read 761 times

You all have to go see BleedingMassacre's page!! He has us raining down on his profile.

Rate him, add him, stalk him, bite him.




•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
10:44:16 Jul 04 2009
Read 752 times

AWWW WE ARE LOVED!!
I must say that is some pretty impressive coding..



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:49:39 Jul 04 2009
Read 748 times

yes how very cool.. added and rated =}



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
10:55:12 Jul 04 2009
Read 744 times

Thank u

Anyone that adds me ill return the favor and add you to the falling. I do plan to take it one step further in the next few weeks.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:48:24 Jul 04 2009
Read 735 times

Very Very Very Kewl!!

added, favorited, & rated a 10+



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
21:00:59 Jul 06 2009
Read 707 times

I like falling. Sometimes I dream of it :)

You have been added and rated by...moi :)



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
23:03:16 Jul 06 2009
Read 696 times

so that means you will make my 3 self rain?

coolness!!!!

awsome!!!!



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:09:47 Jul 06 2009
Read 692 times

added and rated. love the raining pics.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:11:37 Jul 06 2009
Read 690 times

You have a very impressive profile. I rated you.



•  REPLY  •


BlackRoses2486
BlackRoses2486
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 44
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:08:33 Jul 08 2009
Read 668 times

Rated and Added very kool indeed.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1853 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X