.
VR
Welcome to My Journal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vines
vines
Daemon (95)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:32:17 Jul 04 2009
Read 485 times

I welcome all to come and read my Journal. Please feel free to leave a comment. No need to add me, just come READ!!, and leave a comment. Thank you all!




•  REPLY  •


PrincessChild
PrincessChild
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 62
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:49:08 Jul 04 2009
Read 479 times

My Lovely Coven Sister you are already in my Fav Journals list



•  REPLY  •


SENTINEL
SENTINEL
High Sire (152)
Posts: 559
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:05:17 Jul 04 2009
Read 477 times

i added ou to my journal list.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1264 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X