.
VR
Changes Made, Good or bad your opinions are welcome
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:24:12 Jul 05 2009
Read 542 times

Check out ModiousV, Cause ModiousV has done alot of work to his page and ModiousV Likes all the new changes after being the same for an entire year, change is good, change is welcome, Please post your thoughts, suggestions

and as always feel free to add me, read my journal and or favorite it.

:)




•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:55:13 Jul 06 2009
Read 534 times

...rated & added!
:)



•  REPLY  •


Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:58:36 Jul 06 2009
Read 531 times

Crikey Thanks, Good on ya mate. have done the same



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:37:58 Jul 06 2009
Read 527 times

Re-rated you and added you...feel free to add me too... I loved your profile...and your wicked werewolf picture!! It took a while to load...but that could be my laptop too! lol.



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:05:27 Jul 06 2009
Read 525 times

Your updates look good I re-rated you .



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:05:15 Jul 06 2009
Read 515 times

Read, rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:46:20 Jul 06 2009
Read 510 times

I want to thank everyone thus far it is really appreciated and I look forward to chatting with each and everyone of you :)



•  REPLY  •


Behomoth
Behomoth
Viper (75)
Posts: 471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:19:32 Jul 06 2009
Read 506 times

Hi Modious, I re-rated. I like the background and it all is very colorful. I added your journal to favs since I already had you as a friend. Nice work.



•  REPLY  •


Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:56:44 Jul 06 2009
Read 501 times

thanks Azuredark



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:00:29 Jul 09 2009
Read 494 times

alreadyadded you, favorited your journal, & rated you a 10
great profile



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:09:43 Jul 09 2009
Read 487 times

I rated you and your wife you both very nice profiles. :)



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:11:27 Jul 09 2009
Read 485 times

added and favorited



•  REPLY  •


Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:21:15 Jul 09 2009
Read 483 times

thank you both very much



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2258 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X