.
VR
Show me some love please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:33:39 Jul 06 2009
Read 593 times

Hello to everyone here. I am still learning and updating my profile.

Feel free to check out my profile, add me as a friend, and add to your favorite journals. I will gladly do the same.
Thanks




•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:40:16 Jul 06 2009
Read 590 times

Your profile is suspended :(



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:15:23 Jul 06 2009
Read 586 times

Oh dear sis what have you been doing?!
showing you some love anyway...
xXx



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:12:16 Jul 06 2009
Read 581 times

Now it's not =]

I added you :)



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:39:38 Jul 06 2009
Read 574 times

I know sad, sad, and more sadness.. i was suspended...
but i'm no longer...so keep showing me some love

thanks emodemon!



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:39:26 Jul 06 2009
Read 570 times

rated, added and you might be stalked..who knows? :)



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:31:15 Jul 07 2009
Read 560 times

Hehe your welcome :)



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:56:04 Jul 07 2009
Read 553 times

lovely work you have been rated, added and befriended please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:22:04 Jul 07 2009
Read 548 times

Thanks so much Trikki and Evilkitty! I have send some love to your profiles. ; )



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
03:04:13 Jul 08 2009
Read 544 times

I rated and added you=] pretty pg



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:46:35 Jul 09 2009
Read 535 times

you have been rated, added and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:54:17 Jul 09 2009
Read 529 times

Thanks xDragonflyJenx and ElphieDarkheart!
I left some love on your pros as well. ; )



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:00:42 Jul 09 2009
Read 527 times

rated, but on favorites, and added as a friend



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:57:59 Jul 09 2009
Read 524 times

I have added you as well Devinechild. ;)



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:43:44 Jul 12 2009
Read 514 times

I have rated & double added you!



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:22:34 Jul 12 2009
Read 509 times

I already rated but now I added ya :)



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:52:58 Jul 12 2009
Read 506 times

I'll do all that stuff too



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:54:47 Jul 12 2009
Read 504 times

Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I have also added you 3. : )



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
03:04:52 Jul 13 2009
Read 498 times

Hey nice profile. I rated you a 10 and added you. It is nice to meet you.



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:18:15 Jul 13 2009
Read 496 times

Thanks DD. I have shown some love on your pro as well.



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:15:59 Jul 13 2009
Read 494 times

will do



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2285 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X