.
VR
Poetaster's Journal Needs Veiwing!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Valarie
Valarie

No Longer Registered
20:12:06 Jul 07 2009
Read 525 times

Poetaster-a bad poet.
I am not a bad poet but I do not think highly of my writing and would love to hear(or read) some comments! Thanks!
*By the way this is my very first Forum post!*




•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:11:33 Jul 08 2009
Read 520 times

lol nice first post i think :)



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:58:10 Jul 08 2009
Read 518 times

Nice work



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:58:37 Jul 08 2009
Read 510 times


I've added you, favorited your journal, & rated you a 10


•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:13:26 Jul 09 2009
Read 506 times

you have been re rated, added and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1368 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X