.
VR
Profile Updated
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Chiropteran
Chiropteran

No Longer Registered
23:56:30 Jul 07 2009
Read 489 times

I have currently updated my profile I designed the wall paper and would like to see if the font is to big or small. Or if I need to change any colors to the side tables. All comments welcome and Ideas as well Thank you again.




•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:04:16 Jul 08 2009
Read 485 times

looks good



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:14:43 Jul 08 2009
Read 482 times

it looks great



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:30:57 Jul 08 2009
Read 478 times

Very cool look you've designed



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
02:52:11 Jul 08 2009
Read 473 times

its awesome=]



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:59:22 Jul 08 2009
Read 471 times

looks great.



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
03:23:40 Jul 08 2009
Read 468 times

cool i'll go check it out



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,877
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:49:23 Jul 08 2009
Read 462 times

love it!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1154 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X