.
VR
Looks x2
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:28:42 Jul 08 2009
Read 576 times

If you don't know me already, I'm Racheal.
I've got two separate profiles.
This one, obviously, is my civilian profile.
My other one is my military profile, MyArmyMyMilitaryMyLife.
I just got done putting in the final updates on both.

I'm more on this profile now than my Army one so feel free to send me a message.
My Army journal has a couple of short stories I'd like comments on if you don't mind.
And, of course, rating are always welcome.

If you think there is anyway that I could improve either of them (i.e. text colors, anything too hard to read, spelling errors, pictures won't show up), do not hesitate to let me know about it.

If you rate me lower than a 10, I would like to know why so that if something is wrong, I can fix it.

Thank you!




•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
19:55:20 Jul 08 2009
Read 573 times

Racheal they are both very reflective of you



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:56:05 Jul 08 2009
Read 570 times

Thank you!!! ^_^



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
21:01:58 Jul 08 2009
Read 564 times

I slapped a 10 on 'em for ya...and added ya :)



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:07:31 Jul 08 2009
Read 562 times

I'm kind of hurt that you didn't already, Trikki.. An I thought you wuvved me.... :( *sniffles*

jk... Thank you! :P



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:32:32 Jul 08 2009
Read 554 times

very nice dear !



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:41:48 Jul 08 2009
Read 548 times

I rated both of the profiles. Both of them are very nice.



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:43:56 Jul 08 2009
Read 546 times

You guys are awesome. ^_^



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:32:03 Jul 09 2009
Read 541 times

I've also added a new bit at the bottom of my profile for all the Texas goths. ^_^



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
03:45:27 Jul 09 2009
Read 534 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:22:55 Jul 09 2009
Read 530 times

Thank you! =^_^=
Wow, you guys are all great. Thank you all for the comments on my profile.



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:26:17 Jul 09 2009
Read 526 times

add rate nice



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:36:06 Jul 09 2009
Read 524 times

huh I didn't know you had two profiles lol
I rated you ^_^



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:05:52 Jul 09 2009
Read 516 times

Really?... It's one of the first things on my profile. I say in each what my other profile is.



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:14:04 Jul 10 2009
Read 508 times

So then, I don't need to make any changes?



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:47:04 Jul 10 2009
Read 504 times

...double rated...
double added...
double loved!
:)
fab stuff!



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:53:27 Jul 10 2009
Read 502 times

Well, thank you!

I guess that's a no. *laughs*



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:16:50 Jul 10 2009
Read 498 times

I rated and added you the other night. Very nice



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:13:58 Jul 11 2009
Read 489 times

I figured I'd post in here from my other profile just so you all could see. ^_^

Hiiiiiiiiiii!



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:05:43 Jul 12 2009
Read 480 times

Okay, crunch time.
I know you guys don't like to look at too many of these pages and all of the "Love me" threads can get pretty annoying... But I'm really trying to help out my coven.
I would like more ratings... I've gotten rated a couple of ones now (I guess because people thought it would be funny) and my score went down quite a bit...
Can I get some help over here? *looks hopeful*



•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:33:34 Jul 12 2009
Read 477 times

Okay I'll help out and rate/add them that is if I haven't already but if I have I'll re rate them hehe



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:47:09 Jul 12 2009
Read 475 times

You're a peach.. I knew there was reason I liked you. *laughs* Just kidding. I love you for your brain too. *hugs and giggles*



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:56:15 Jul 12 2009
Read 473 times

Gonna go back and rerate =}~



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:56:25 Jul 12 2009
Read 468 times

Thanks LDR....



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
02:39:30 Jul 13 2009
Read 458 times

I have added and rated both of your profiles.
I also added both of your journals. I hope it helps you.
It is nice to meet you.



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:17:27 Jul 13 2009
Read 455 times

Thanks DD. You too. ^_^



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MyWorldYourDream on Jul 14 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3222 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X