.
VR
Love it? Hate it?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:58:41 Jul 09 2009
Read 564 times

Hello, I am looking for some advice, I have done a few changes to my profile within the last week, and I was wondering what everyone thinks.

I am looking to getting at least 1000 new ratings. This will be a task because I have been here for sometime. But lets see if I can do it.

Feel free to add me and all that jazz. I am a nice person sometime.

Thank you for taking the time!



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:26:32 Jul 09 2009
Read 558 times

Needs more pink. Verrry bright pink.

:D



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:39:50 Jul 09 2009
Read 554 times

I hope it is pink enough for ya!! I used this color.

I doubt I would jump like this for anyone but you. :)



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:43:55 Jul 09 2009
Read 551 times

Yep. :P Perfect amount of pink now.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
20:49:00 Jul 09 2009
Read 548 times

Nope. It can NEVER have enough pink :)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:44:30 Jul 09 2009
Read 542 times

add and rate you for the first time like the colors hope that helps you



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:25:55 Jul 10 2009
Read 537 times

Thank you Rocking Robin I will add your to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


DeathsEmbrace
DeathsEmbrace
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 269
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:31:07 Jul 10 2009
Read 531 times

Lol, it made my ass twitch o.O

Nah j/k Re, looks nice!



•  REPLY  •


DeathsEmbrace
DeathsEmbrace
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 269
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:32:09 Jul 10 2009
Read 529 times

Might wanna pay attention to the typo though :P

"added"

not add :P

-hides-



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:10:25 Jul 10 2009
Read 521 times

I knew I forgot to fix something, I saw it and just left it.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:10:28 Jul 10 2009
Read 517 times

I already love you :)



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:11:36 Jul 11 2009
Read 509 times

I just bought a premie. HEHE



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:43:50 Jul 11 2009
Read 505 times

very nice rated you added you and befriend you please do the same



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:17:52 Jul 11 2009
Read 501 times

I did it as soon as I saw it.



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:37:27 Jul 12 2009
Read 495 times

...i will check you,
rate you, add you...
right now!
:)



•  REPLY  •


Jypcie
Jypcie
Serpent (52)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:23:48 Jul 12 2009
Read 492 times

I love it. the colos arent to garish. it's got the perfect mix of playfulness and elegance. ( I added ya btw)



•  REPLY  •


DMZ
DMZ
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 94
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:36:13 Jul 12 2009
Read 487 times

very nice the pink really brightens out everything I liked it very much so.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:59:10 Jul 12 2009
Read 485 times

Yes pink is nice ... just not for me although someone does have a pic of me in a pink dress... rated and added =}



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:27:00 Jul 12 2009
Read 479 times

Thank you Paxnor, Jypcie, and LadyxDarkxRayne. I have rated Jypcie since she is the only one I have not rated and add all to my friends list. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SilentBlackRose on Jul 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.298 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X