.
VR
Open Invite
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Guidacarta
Guidacarta

No Longer Registered
11:40:50 Jul 12 2009
Read 555 times

Greetings to all,

I am posting this not for the attention it may gather, but rather to simply inform those who wish:

Please feel free to add my journal to your list. You need not ask me to do this, although I am Honored that many have done so.

You may also comment as you see fit. Many use my yahoo to tell me what they feel and this is welcomed anytime as well. However, you may also leave comments of pro or con within the pages.

Thank you for the time...

Handshakes to the Gentleman
and
A Gentlemans Kiss to the Hand of each Lady

Guidacarta




•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:02:48 Jul 17 2009
Read 541 times


I've added you favorited your journal & rated you a 10
Please feel free to return the favor


•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
21:12:05 Jul 17 2009
Read 537 times

I have rated and added you......



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:31:53 Jul 17 2009
Read 534 times

You are already on my lists, hope more add you. :)



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:49:54 Jul 17 2009
Read 532 times

Added you :)



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:06:13 Jul 18 2009
Read 525 times

you've been befriended, bejournaled, and rated. feel free to do the same. very nice.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:42:24 Jul 18 2009
Read 522 times

Welcome home rated and journal added



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
21:02:12 Jul 18 2009
Read 516 times

rated, added and faved :) Feel free to do the same!



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:18:02 Jul 19 2009
Read 506 times

I rated you and added you and your journal. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1343 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X