.
VR
Love me Please.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:31:54 Jul 16 2009
Read 585 times

Hello Friends , I have updated my profile and changed a few things part is written in the 1600's as a diary entry of a witch . hope you enjoy it please visit and comment or rate it , Thank You .




•  REPLY  •


Scorpio1031
Scorpio1031
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:16:44 Jul 17 2009
Read 572 times

Beautiful profile!



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:40:35 Jul 17 2009
Read 568 times

Lovely!! I rated a 10.



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
07:11:04 Jul 29 2009
Read 539 times

I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:27:18 Aug 16 2009
Read 508 times

Well sugar if I squeeze you any tighter you're going to accuse me of getting fresh! But I loves you anyway :)



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
10:56:30 Aug 16 2009
Read 501 times

Diggin' the updates... You must have a lot of patience to sew like that :)



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:27:19 Aug 16 2009
Read 493 times

Well deary, I already have you added across the board but rerated you. i love the changes that you have made as well.



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:55:00 Aug 17 2009
Read 479 times

THANK YOU!! for all the kind words and glad you all love the new look. no I have very little patience but I love to sew even if its just for a little bit. making classic stuff it fun!



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:23:31 Aug 19 2009
Read 463 times

Gotcha rated added and all that good stuff please feel free to do the same..... Oh and loved the work you have done. :)



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:21:16 Sep 09 2009
Read 439 times

This is better posted in a thread you already have open for your profile, here, Love me Please!.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1287 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X