.
VR
My goal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ORIGIN
ORIGIN
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,113
Honor: 70
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
00:04:49 Jul 25 2009
Read 529 times

1. to make 500 friends thats my first goal
2. to level 5 times today.




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:55:54 Jul 25 2009
Read 522 times

I rated you and added you to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
04:04:26 Jul 25 2009
Read 517 times

I have rated you...added you to my friend's list as well as your jourmal.

Good luck on your goal.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:24:15 Jul 25 2009
Read 513 times

I can try and help with that.. I will add you to my favorite journals and friends. Good LUCK..



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:29:55 Aug 06 2009
Read 491 times

I have rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •


Tannaleaf
Tannaleaf
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 2,145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:10:20 Aug 06 2009
Read 481 times

I have rated and added you as well as ur journal.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:38:56 Sep 11 2009
Read 454 times

This would be better posted in this thread, Please Rate And Add Me. This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 11 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1056 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X