.
VR
'Cause all of the stars have faded away...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:06:30 Jul 30 2009
Read 665 times

Everyone has gots to look at my new layout I spent over an hour on the coding and picture work for my profile last night it's amazing now.

Let me know what you guys think.




•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:00:18 Jul 30 2009
Read 661 times

very nice profile rated you and added you.....



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:03:25 Jul 30 2009
Read 649 times

Your profile looks very nice.



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:08:14 Jul 30 2009
Read 646 times

I got a fantastic, lol yay thanks guys.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:58:04 Jul 30 2009
Read 639 times

Great look very unique



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:59:45 Jul 31 2009
Read 633 times

Thanks I was trying something for a friends layout I'm making and loved the effect so I did it to mine,



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:25:46 Aug 01 2009
Read 623 times

I know I'm not fabulous here people but damn only four people looked?? There are thousands of people on here I spare time to rate you guys.



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
17:57:13 Aug 01 2009
Read 616 times

Very nice work, I have also rated and added you as well.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:59:20 Aug 02 2009
Read 610 times

Lovely profile hun and great pics =) I have rated and added you hun!



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:38:22 Aug 02 2009
Read 608 times

Thanks guys!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:07:11 Aug 03 2009
Read 603 times

Great job from the bits of info to the pics of you so rated and added : )



•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:50:45 Aug 03 2009
Read 600 times

That's AWESOME!! I love it. Great job!



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:27:54 Aug 03 2009
Read 592 times

Thanks guys means alot really it took me forever to do the coding for the page and get it just the way I liked it.



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:17:08 Aug 03 2009
Read 584 times

best star profile I've seen



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:22:45 Aug 08 2009
Read 567 times

Thanks it looks all screwy now though because Cancer is changing premium coding and it made my stuff go crazy.



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
22:37:17 Sep 03 2009
Read 545 times

It's awesome!!



•  REPLY  •


lovelyangie
lovelyangie
Spook (24)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:21:45 Sep 04 2009
Read 541 times

very nice i like it



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
11:49:29 Sep 05 2009
Read 536 times

Very cool



•  REPLY  •


heartbroken12496
heartbroken12496
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:03:49 Sep 05 2009
Read 533 times

looks great!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2106 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X