.
VR
Friends.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:49:20 Aug 02 2009
Read 639 times

Hi everyone I thought I would put my name down for some loving and for some friends.

I promise to return all favours and add journals as well. And rate of course.

Thank you!




•  REPLY  •


NightwingImmortal
NightwingImmortal
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:31:20 Aug 02 2009
Read 637 times

I'll add you myself.



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenxDesire
ForbiddenxDesire
Savant (82)
Posts: 325
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:53:55 Aug 02 2009
Read 633 times

I too also need new friends. And I have added the starter of this thread to mine.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:47:52 Aug 02 2009
Read 622 times

Hello. I have re-rated and added you and your journal. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:57:37 Aug 03 2009
Read 616 times

Your added and rated. profile Looks good



•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:55:06 Aug 03 2009
Read 611 times

Hi Ophelia,

I've rated you, added you to my friends list and added your journal to my favorites. :)



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:09:20 Aug 03 2009
Read 601 times

reated and added as friend and to journal fav.



•  REPLY  •


justalittlelove
justalittlelove
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 828
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:30:51 Aug 03 2009
Read 597 times

I too will rate and add please do the same.. anyone..



•  REPLY  •


Cloudx9
Cloudx9

No Longer Registered
21:19:11 Aug 03 2009
Read 588 times

I've added you to my friend's list and I also added your journal



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
14:18:10 Aug 04 2009
Read 585 times

Thank you all very kindly I have returned the favour :D



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:50:28 Aug 07 2009
Read 560 times

Thank you so much :)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:18:42 Aug 07 2009
Read 556 times

You have been rated and added to my friends list and favorite journals list :) Your profile backrounds are amazeing !



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
14:53:30 Aug 28 2009
Read 545 times

Thank you blondee :D



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
15:27:15 Aug 28 2009
Read 542 times

Re-rated and added as friend *smiles*

Guardian



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
01:55:59 Sep 12 2009
Read 529 times

Thank you Guardian favour returned.



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
14:03:31 Sep 14 2009
Read 519 times

I rated your profile, added to Friends List and added to Favorite Journals. :)

Best regards!



•  REPLY  •


tud
tud

No Longer Registered
19:58:30 Sep 14 2009
Read 517 times

rated and added you.
love it.



•  REPLY  •


Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
20:43:02 Sep 14 2009
Read 515 times

i have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


Orionhaven
Orionhaven
Bête Noire (44)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:34:08 Sep 15 2009
Read 509 times

will add and rate you :)



•  REPLY  •


vamp91
vamp91
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 194
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:35:56 Sep 15 2009
Read 506 times

i will add you and rare you



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:05:22 Sep 16 2009
Read 493 times

rated and added both feel free to return the fav



•  REPLY  •


13:03:48 Sep 16 2009
Read 487 times

Rated your great profile page, added you to my friendslist and favorite journals.



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:20:42 Sep 17 2009
Read 474 times

added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:05:04 Sep 27 2009
Read 466 times

Thank you so much everyone has been added in return.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:31:19 Sep 28 2009
Read 460 times

I have already rated you a 10. I have now added you as well, per request.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2598 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X