.
VR
New journal entry...Sekhmet, the original blood drinker in mythology?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Tannaleaf
Tannaleaf
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 2,145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:09:50 Aug 07 2009
Read 531 times

Hey guys,

I just posted an interesting article in my journal about the deity, Sekhmet. Some theorize she was the original blood drinker in mythology.

Stop by and rate my journal and add to favs , then let me know so I can return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:58:30 Aug 11 2009
Read 511 times

There is already a journal advertisement thread open, please use it.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nightgame on Aug 11 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0686 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X