.
VR
Need more friends please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:52:55 Aug 08 2009
Read 452 times

Please add me to your friends list I will do so in kind thank you ever soo much!




•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:14:06 Aug 08 2009
Read 446 times

I already have you on my friends list. But I re-rated and added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:02:12 Aug 09 2009
Read 437 times

I have added you...



•  REPLY  •


biteingpheonix
biteingpheonix
Fiend (35)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:24:05 Aug 09 2009
Read 435 times

add me and ill return the favor



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:23:30 Aug 09 2009
Read 430 times

rated & added journel



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by NoctusAngelusProcella on Aug 15 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1389 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X