.
VR
Please help me?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:16:02 Aug 09 2009
Read 606 times

Hey I need help gettin to lvl 20
Please add rate my profile and journal
I will do the same to u too




•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
04:19:22 Aug 09 2009
Read 597 times

I have re-rated your profile and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
04:38:52 Aug 09 2009
Read 594 times

wow..your a long way to lev.20
I'll help!
I donno if it'll do ya a bit of good..but we shall see.



•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:20:53 Aug 09 2009
Read 592 times

Yay thank yous



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:43:13 Aug 09 2009
Read 577 times

re-rated, added and faved :) Feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:12:00 Aug 10 2009
Read 559 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
10:29:58 Aug 15 2009
Read 522 times

Have add you and will rate u soon



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:43:53 Aug 15 2009
Read 518 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:26:12 Aug 15 2009
Read 516 times

Consider it done dear .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:03:27 Aug 16 2009
Read 504 times

Stopped in, played with your toys then left a rate and and add :)



•  REPLY  •


10:59:07 Aug 19 2009
Read 490 times

Just rated your profile, added you to my friendlist and favourite journal.



•  REPLY  •


evilangel723
evilangel723
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:24:13 Aug 20 2009
Read 481 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:18:11 Aug 24 2009
Read 476 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:04:46 Aug 24 2009
Read 473 times

Added, rated, checked things out etc etc :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:27:20 Aug 24 2009
Read 469 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:34:19 Aug 24 2009
Read 465 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


LilxMissxCupCake
LilxMissxCupCake
Scamp (26)
Posts: 120
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:08:27 Aug 25 2009
Read 463 times

Why my cookie?? That was my only one *cried* LOL ok jk



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
15:14:43 Aug 27 2009
Read 456 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2492 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X