.
VR
BleedingMassacre Needs Your Help!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:25:21 Aug 09 2009
Read 638 times

BleedingMassacre Needs Your Help!



I am in a race to be on 1000 Favorite Journals lists. And today i am calling on the support of Vampire Rave people. Help make a difference and show your support. Today you can be apart of something special. Something life changing. So make a difference and show your support by clicking on the link below.

I Support BleedingMassacre

And together we can make a difference!




•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
03:23:49 Aug 09 2009
Read 609 times

I added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:08:07 Aug 09 2009
Read 588 times

added your journal



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:40:55 Aug 09 2009
Read 586 times

LMAO :) Nice ad btw....I added your journal as requested. Feel free to add mine :)



•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:04:09 Aug 09 2009
Read 575 times

I'd add you but.... I already have you on my favorite journals list! Lol Good Luck buddy!



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:01:15 Aug 10 2009
Read 560 times

lol...you have been added



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
03:56:13 Aug 10 2009
Read 552 times

Got you on my list BM



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:54:51 Aug 16 2009
Read 529 times

Wow I feel patriotic and all that stuff just for adding your journal!



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:05:12 Aug 16 2009
Read 523 times

Added, good luck!!! I think I made it 56.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:44:08 Aug 16 2009
Read 518 times

BleedingMassacre

One of the latest top stories my journal brings:
Dark Network Central

A new look for those having trouble understanding forced induction. This is what it is like though the Borgs eyes:



"Resistance Is Futile"
Prepare to be assimilated!


•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:22:03 Aug 16 2009
Read 503 times

rerated and added your journal. please feel free to do the same if you would like. :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:36:22 Oct 18 2009
Read 479 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


00:38:27 Oct 18 2009
Read 476 times

Added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:53:08 Oct 18 2009
Read 471 times

Added and rated, best of luck as well in obtaining your goal.



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:19:39 Oct 18 2009
Read 467 times

added your journal, going to add you and rate you, feel free to do the same ^^



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Valentine on Jan 16 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1866 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X