.
VR
Be my friend.....if you want.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheUnknownPersonGirl
TheUnknownPersonGirl
Harasser (15)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:05:29 Aug 13 2009
Read 566 times

I need friends, I'm not a creepy stalker person but yeah, I need friends. If ya want to talk, message me!!




•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
19:30:17 Aug 13 2009
Read 564 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


FallenxPrincess
FallenxPrincess
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 2,134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:57:01 Aug 13 2009
Read 558 times

I'll do the same



•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:16:31 Aug 13 2009
Read 554 times

rated and added dear.



•  REPLY  •


LINOGE
LINOGE
Sire (103)
Posts: 855
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:16:42 Aug 14 2009
Read 550 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:09:16 Aug 14 2009
Read 537 times

Rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:36:42 Aug 15 2009
Read 525 times

Rated and added! Stop by sometime.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:43:47 Aug 15 2009
Read 519 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:50:05 Aug 15 2009
Read 514 times

..gonna do it right now...
:)



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:55:01 Aug 15 2009
Read 508 times

rated and added you....



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:56:32 Aug 16 2009
Read 503 times

Rated and added, come by my place sometime :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:26:25 Aug 24 2009
Read 498 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:05:32 Aug 24 2009
Read 495 times

Added and rated :D



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:28:30 Aug 24 2009
Read 493 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:42:44 Aug 24 2009
Read 488 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


LunaMaxwell
LunaMaxwell
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
17:22:26 Aug 24 2009
Read 486 times

rated & added. Stop by and do the same if you wish

Peace, Love & Blood,

LunaMaxwell



•  REPLY  •


ChickensUnite
ChickensUnite
Savage (61)
Posts: 818
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:27:00 Aug 24 2009
Read 483 times

Rated and added, feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
02:11:36 Aug 25 2009
Read 480 times

have added you and rateed you.



•  REPLY  •


14:57:32 Aug 25 2009
Read 476 times

Rated your profile, favored your journal and added you as a friend.



•  REPLY  •


Kyriel
Kyriel

No Longer Registered
15:49:45 Aug 25 2009
Read 474 times

Added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


goddesscirce
goddesscirce
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 2,388
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:13:57 Aug 26 2009
Read 471 times

rated, added and all that stuff



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:19:48 Aug 26 2009
Read 466 times

Your added & rated . always room for one more friend.



•  REPLY  •


TheVampyreNakia
TheVampyreNakia

No Longer Registered
16:05:16 Aug 26 2009
Read 461 times

I will add you now.



•  REPLY  •


PigPredator
PigPredator

No Longer Registered
17:46:45 Aug 26 2009
Read 458 times

i'll add you :p



•  REPLY  •


TheVampyreNakia
TheVampyreNakia

No Longer Registered
21:43:21 Aug 26 2009
Read 455 times

:) I will add and rate you now



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
15:05:41 Aug 27 2009
Read 449 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2826 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X