.
VR
I need friends!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheVampyreNakia
TheVampyreNakia

No Longer Registered
05:40:41 Aug 28 2009
Read 588 times

Please add me and I will return the favor and rate you a 10!




•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:28:36 Aug 28 2009
Read 583 times

Added and rated :D



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
14:39:23 Aug 28 2009
Read 577 times

I added and rated you Nakia :D



•  REPLY  •


TheVampyreNakia
TheVampyreNakia

No Longer Registered
15:58:23 Aug 28 2009
Read 571 times

Thanks I will add you all now :)



•  REPLY  •


BelovedxTwilight
BelovedxTwilight
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 1,734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:33:39 Aug 28 2009
Read 563 times

I am headed over to add you and rate you now! =)



•  REPLY  •


Vampiricgurl2486
Vampiricgurl2486
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,079
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:48:08 Aug 29 2009
Read 558 times

I rated you and added you. :-)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:54:37 Aug 29 2009
Read 554 times

I have added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
20:20:42 Aug 29 2009
Read 549 times

Added, Rated tens. Blessings to you!



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:16:09 Aug 29 2009
Read 544 times

...don't we all?
:)
i'll add and rate and
likely, totally adore your
profile!
:)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:48:23 Aug 29 2009
Read 540 times

Have added you and your journal. I have also rated your profile and portfolio. I hope this helps :)



•  REPLY  •


DeamonWhispers
DeamonWhispers
Vexer (13)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:35:34 Aug 29 2009
Read 537 times

rated your Profile and Im about to add you also to my friends



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:48:43 Aug 29 2009
Read 534 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:33:52 Aug 30 2009
Read 531 times

i have befriended you .



•  REPLY  •


Orionhaven
Orionhaven
BĂȘte Noire (44)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:17:18 Aug 30 2009
Read 528 times

I rate and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:04:53 Sep 03 2009
Read 507 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


smile4you45
smile4you45

No Longer Registered
19:09:11 Sep 03 2009
Read 504 times

adding and rating you,add me aslo.lol..



•  REPLY  •


xPrettyBoiX
xPrettyBoiX

No Longer Registered
22:21:34 Sep 03 2009
Read 498 times

I have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:39:05 Sep 05 2009
Read 493 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


HellCat666
HellCat666

No Longer Registered
15:45:35 Sep 05 2009
Read 490 times

i have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:47:49 Sep 06 2009
Read 485 times

Great Profile hope you don't mind if i add you



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:56:38 Sep 06 2009
Read 483 times

Rated and added. :)



•  REPLY  •


DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
08:17:31 Sep 06 2009
Read 478 times

You have one. ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.242 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X