.
VR
I need friends to get out of red
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
02:41:32 Sep 01 2009
Read 549 times

Help me get out of the red, I rate and will add you back, thanks.




•  REPLY  •


PigPredator
PigPredator

No Longer Registered
03:07:35 Sep 01 2009
Read 546 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Fallenxx
Fallenxx
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 1,203
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:04:15 Sep 01 2009
Read 542 times

added and rated hun



•  REPLY  •


LibidinousLuke
LibidinousLuke
High Sire (154)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:06:11 Sep 01 2009
Read 535 times

Rated and added you and your journal. Please do same for me.



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:25:07 Sep 01 2009
Read 531 times

I rated you , added you as a friend and added your journal.
It would be great if you would do the same.
=)



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:59:21 Sep 01 2009
Read 528 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:55:58 Sep 01 2009
Read 518 times

Have added you to friends and added your journal to favorites, Please do the same for me!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:30:24 Sep 03 2009
Read 510 times

Good luck hun... added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:51:11 Sep 03 2009
Read 507 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:38:32 Sep 03 2009
Read 504 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
05:29:31 Sep 04 2009
Read 497 times

i have added and rated everyone that has responded to this. Thanks everyone.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
16:01:28 Sep 04 2009
Read 495 times

Rated and added



•  REPLY  •


HellCat666
HellCat666

No Longer Registered
15:58:55 Sep 05 2009
Read 474 times

i've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


heartbroken12496
heartbroken12496
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:28:44 Sep 05 2009
Read 467 times

all done honey --glad to help-- everyone helped me:)



•  REPLY  •


blackrosette
blackrosette
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:17:00 Sep 05 2009
Read 463 times

Hi, I added and rated you. Stop by and see me anytime!



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:18:30 Sep 05 2009
Read 461 times

I re rated you looks good



•  REPLY  •


Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
07:21:59 Sep 06 2009
Read 453 times

Thanks you guys, I have added and rated everyone, thanks again.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
09:31:39 Sep 06 2009
Read 450 times

I have re-rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2454 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X