WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO MOMMY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU MOMMY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey!! Congratulations on reaching Great Sire level, my beautiful not-even-close-to-being-as-evil-as-me-even-in-your-wildest-dreams twin sistuh!! lol That is an awesome accomplishment. You know the Peter and I are uber proud of you... in fact, he's standing at attention for you right now, out of respect... or something. :)
Peter?? there's a story there somewhere . . . Yo, Winter, super work on on making Great Sire!!! What's the air like up there at the top?
I love You Cajome and the Peter too.....lmao
You made me smile
BloodMother we have the hots for Peter Steele...lonnngggg story...And I love Cajome when she gets started on The Peter...lol
Thank You All
*sighs* so much for happy seeing You and You seeing me...
thanks Marie...a big step...cause i didnt get blocked and made it...lol

*hugs Winter* I'm glad that you pulled through all the haters :P
Ahh Cindy Congrats hun.. I know its been a long road to reach thus far.. Been a pian myself .. Soon really soon you'll be passing me right on up
lol..sure right Terry*grins*
thanks Sweetie, didnt think I could do it...*winks*
thanks Max and sure You will...If i can do it, so can anyone else