.
VR
Shameful Self Promotion
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MorbidMorte
MorbidMorte
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 737
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:52:37 Sep 11 2009
Read 642 times

Yes indeed.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would rate/add/favorite journal me. :)

Of course, cookies are included.


After three week delay.




•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:57:19 Sep 11 2009
Read 626 times

Ire rated still great



•  REPLY  •


ChickensUnite
ChickensUnite
Savage (61)
Posts: 818
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:52:20 Sep 11 2009
Read 621 times

rated added and added your journal, feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


tud
tud

No Longer Registered
00:43:50 Sep 12 2009
Read 611 times

lol. rated and added
cheers.



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
01:54:00 Sep 12 2009
Read 608 times

I have to wait 3 weeks? they better be good cookies :P

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:34:20 Sep 12 2009
Read 604 times

You're added & rated, but cookies should be now! : )



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
15:53:54 Sep 12 2009
Read 602 times

I may run out of milk by then but added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
17:23:46 Sep 12 2009
Read 597 times

Lovely what kind of cookies lol.I will add you and rate you .Blessed Be.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:57:54 Sep 13 2009
Read 589 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:14:17 Sep 13 2009
Read 581 times

I have rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


someguy
someguy

No Longer Registered
07:23:11 Sep 13 2009
Read 578 times

Rated you, I wouldnt mind doing some shamful self promotion as well, new so im up for meeting people here and leveling is good too. Anyone can add, message or do whatever you want with me just let me know(and I usually only add when other people add me).



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:51:28 Sep 13 2009
Read 571 times

ok rated added for friends and added journal as well please return the fav thanks



•  REPLY  •


vamp91
vamp91
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 194
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:42:44 Sep 15 2009
Read 558 times

i'll rate and add you if you want you can do the same



•  REPLY  •


MorbidMorte
MorbidMorte
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 737
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:38:35 Sep 15 2009
Read 553 times

Thank you, every one. :)



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:09:38 Sep 16 2009
Read 544 times

Greetings Friend :)

I have:

  • Re-rated Your Profile
  • Added you to my Friend List
  • Added your Journal to my Favourites.

    If you wish to add me as Friend or my Journal in return, please feel free to do so.


  • •  REPLY  •


    xxxPassionxxx
    xxxPassionxxx

    No Longer Registered
    00:20:07 Oct 18 2009
    Read 531 times

    I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



    •  REPLY  •


    00:28:00 Oct 18 2009
    Read 527 times

    Rated, added and journaled. Feel free to return the same if you wish.



    •  REPLY  •



    • • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
    •  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

    •  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

    COMPANY
    REQUEST HELP
    CONTACT US
    SITEMAP
    REPORT A BUG
    UPDATES
    LEGAL
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    PRIVACY POLICY
    DMCA POLICY
    REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
    © 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
    All Rights Reserved.
    Page generated in 0.1951 seconds.
    X
    Username:

    Password:
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
    •  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
    X