I need more friends and ratings please =]
And I also added a portfolio recently so I'd like you all to rate it as well....
Thanks,
Semper Fi.
I have rated your profile and portfolio and have added you and your journal :)
I rated your profile, your portfolio, added to Friends List and added to Favorite Journals. :)
Best regards!
I've double added & rated you as requested. =)
Good luck!
Thank you all. You guys are awesome!!!!!!
Keep it coming. I will retuen the favor.
btw... keep in mind.. for right now.. my portfolio has been blocked... apparently i have pictures of things i have not taken myself.. retarded but okay ill have to deal with it and when it gets back up please rate it as well...
thanks =]
Greetings Friend :)
I have:
I can't think of anyone worth helping more than one who serves his country. Rated and added.
Rated, added and faved your journal.
Feel free to return the favor :)