|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Hope it's an awesome one :) Glad your mom can be with you this year :D
Happy Birthday to my favorite Canadian! Actually, you're the only Canadian I really know, and really, you're not Canadian, you just happen to live in Canada....but I digress....Happy Birthday anyway. Hope it's absolutely wonderful!
Happy Birthday doll! You don't look a day over 21...or 121 I forget :)
Sahahria........
May it be a joyous day and a wonderful year to come.
Enjoy and celebrate your day!!
Have a great one Sahahria, with lots of cake and presents :)

|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
*sings*
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to our Zoo Leaderrrrrrr
Happy Birthday to YOU!
*leaves a bag of green grass for the Doe*
Luvs ya Sis. You have been a great friend, leader, inspiration to me. I hope it is the best birthday yet.
You have come a long way baby- enjoy the day.
Yes my Dear, do have a Happy Birthday!
Remember ... Its all about the cake. ;)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Keep saying Happy Birthday... she hasn't logged in yet :)
Yes it is about cake!!! YAY thanks so much everyone :D
I'll be a good admin and close this now, but *pout* want more cake!
Thanks again :D