.
VR
Add Me Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
09:17:58 Oct 18 2009
Read 542 times

Feel free to add me as a friend I am willing to accept all friends even if you wanna chat or not.




•  REPLY  •


Magic25UK
Magic25UK
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:12:26 Oct 18 2009
Read 529 times

Added you, and rated you



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:26:45 Oct 22 2009
Read 510 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:13:11 Oct 22 2009
Read 505 times

Previously rated, you have now been added as well.



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:29:38 Oct 22 2009
Read 500 times

added and rated all



•  REPLY  •


rexenabflowdjf
rexenabflowdjf

No Longer Registered
19:36:03 Oct 22 2009
Read 498 times

same ere added u all,

and im the same if u want to add me feel free, but do me a favor message me tellin me u have so i can return the favor kk



•  REPLY  •


ShadowKissed
ShadowKissed
Heretic (18)
Posts: 212
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:24:16 Oct 22 2009
Read 496 times

You have been added and rated. Please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:12:02 Oct 23 2009
Read 490 times

Added and rated ^.^



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 25 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1208 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X