|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Awesome ;) thanks a lot... wasn't expecting wishes this soon :P Up late, watching biographies on Netflix.
Well it's your birthday on your time zone so let the celebrations begin :)

|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Thanks, all... I believe I will be taking a well-needed nap today ;)
Happy Birthday....a birthday nap ? Well whatever floats your boat lol
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Yeah, I'm home alone... a good time for it. Husband left town for the week on business up in Kansas City, and son is at school. Sometimes things just work out that way. But the day is still good ;)
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Rat pulls in Cat and Birdy by their tails, one flapping and the other clawing. “Come on…it’s Images birthday and we’re going to sing our song to her” Birdy looks stern “She will not like this, I’m telling you.” Cat chimed in with “I’m older than all of you damn it, I don’t want to do it” Rat tells both “Ah shut up it’s time to show her some Kentucky love”
As the three line up, Birdy in the middle, Rat pulls out a kazoo and gives it a toot. Birdy ask “Are you going to tell them what tune it’s in?“ Rat and Cat lean forward to look at each other, rat giving a look of “Do you know?” Cat giving one back of “Hell no.” Both leaned back to stare down Birdy. “Well FINE then.”
All three step close together and start to sing: *sung to the tune of Happy Happy birthday like they sing in restaurants*
Today is a very special day
Come one come all to see
Imagesinwords has gotten older
And we all know what that means
Soooo
Happy Happy birthday
From all of us to you
Happy Happy birthday
As your boobs are dropping to your knees.
Think of those many years ago
When you first joined VampireRave
Who knew you would still be hanging here
Even if your best friend is Bengay
Ohhhh…
Happy Happy birthday
From all of us to you
Happy Happy birthday
This is in large font so your old eyes can see.
Now you are a Regent
And that is pretty cool
You try your best to keep us
from breaking all the rules.
At least the ones you remember
Memory’s the first to go.
And...
Happy Happy birthday
From all of us to you
Happy Happy birthday
Depends may give you a rash
so here’s some Desitin too.
They say with age you get wiser
On this we’ll wait and see
I’m sure those gray hairs
Were not caused by us
Your family on the Rave.
One last time….
Happy Happy birthday
From all of us to you
Happy Happy birthday
Now we get to watch you gum
Down the cake.
Happy Birthday Images from your friends from Kentucky!
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
lol@VeeDub :P Thanks all!
I'm jammin' to some AC/DC compliments one cool-ass Australian.
OMG even better that I went 80's dancing last night- I was celebrating your birthday for you, because I didn't get to do it on my birthday :P
Seriously of all the people I know you deserve a day that is just how YOU want it to be, rock on!
|
birra Venerable Sire (131) Posts: 463 Honor: 110 [ Give / Take ] |
Happy Birthday, Images!
A vanilla coke and coconut rum for you!
|
TheFireWithin Premiere Sire (124) Posts: 2,110 Honor: 75 [ Give / Take ] |
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!

I was going to get the stripper but I could not unstuck them from the freezer...sorry :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |