.
VR
Congrats to LordZacharias on making Sire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
19:25:56 Nov 10 2009
Read 555 times

Lets all give it up to LordZacharias on making Sire

"Congrats bro I knew you could do it"




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:26:22 Nov 10 2009
Read 552 times

Congratulations on making the sank of Sire.



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:31:07 Nov 10 2009
Read 549 times

Congrates!
Glad you made it ^_^



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:12:42 Nov 10 2009
Read 546 times

Congratulations!! :)



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:46:28 Nov 11 2009
Read 539 times

Congratulations, dude! I know you've been trying for a long time. Glad to see you finally made it!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:29:50 Nov 11 2009
Read 534 times


Welcome to club Sire ^^


•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:31:52 Nov 11 2009
Read 532 times

big hugs hon I knew you could do it!


congrats Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:12:14 Nov 11 2009
Read 525 times

Thank you, I really appreciate this. 15 months later I can finally say the hardest part is over. Thank you to EVERYONE who has been there for me since I started out- I would start dropping names but you all know who you are....lol



•  REPLY  •


PixieWitch
PixieWitch
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 911
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:42:37 Nov 11 2009
Read 515 times

Congratz to you, even though i don't know ya :)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:18:56 Nov 11 2009
Read 506 times

It's about time ;)

good luck with future plans....



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:29:49 Nov 11 2009
Read 504 times

I still say that if I wasn't forced to disappear for a few months I'd likely be one already....lol

Even for those who don't know me- I still say thank you for all the kind words and congratulations. Now the fun REALLY begins for me.`



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
13:05:47 Nov 11 2009
Read 501 times

Congrats my dear I know you worked hard here lately to make it and you did YAY~~



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:33:47 Nov 11 2009
Read 499 times

Congrats LZ on reaching Siredom...



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
15:05:07 Nov 11 2009
Read 497 times

A BIG congrads for making Sire.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:59:00 Nov 11 2009
Read 494 times

Congratulations!!



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:52:35 Nov 11 2009
Read 491 times

Greetings LordZacharias

A Hearty congratuations to You on your making Sire!



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:43:04 Nov 11 2009
Read 486 times

Congrats!!



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:34:59 Nov 12 2009
Read 479 times

I cannot thank you all enough, and it seems I have congratulations to say to one who is in this thread:

It appears PsiVampire has reached the level of Sire himself once again. Awesome work!



•  REPLY  •


Sexygoddess
Sexygoddess

No Longer Registered
13:14:10 Nov 12 2009
Read 476 times

Congratulations Demon Angel



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 03 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2042 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X