.
VR
Congrats harley
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:46:16 Nov 28 2009
Read 634 times

Congrats on your coven dear: Coven of Norse Winds. I am sure you'll be a great coven master :)





•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:31:08 Nov 29 2009
Read 615 times

i knew this day would someday come .....congrats harley!



•  REPLY  •


Deunan
Deunan

No Longer Registered
08:24:38 Nov 29 2009
Read 612 times

Congrat ^^ and see never give up!



•  REPLY  •


dabbler
dabbler
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 11,418
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:30:53 Nov 29 2009
Read 609 times

Forging ahead into the Coven Realm.. way to go..



•  REPLY  •


LadyButterfly
LadyButterfly
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 5,897
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
11:31:22 Nov 29 2009
Read 607 times

WELL DONE HARLEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it ^^



•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
11:37:11 Nov 29 2009
Read 605 times

Congratulations gorgeous.... I know your coven will ROCK!!!



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
14:09:29 Nov 29 2009
Read 603 times

Congrats to you Harley !



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
23:50:36 Nov 29 2009
Read 591 times

congrats on your Coven, may it be an exciting advancour for you and you members



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:58:25 Nov 30 2009
Read 584 times

I've been debating on how to congratulate you. Otherwise I would have created the thread first. We've been friends a very very long time. I've seen you rise and fall. I've seen you in pain and in happy moments. Let this be the later.

I'm proud to call you friend and wish you much success with your coven. I hope it's everything you want it to be and more..


I don't say this much but I love you brother.




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:10:27 Nov 30 2009
Read 578 times

Congrads Harley .... my favorite drinking buddy and prank calling. Furry people at 3 am lol. You know I am always willing to giving a helping hand lol Good luck with your coven my friend !



•  REPLY  •


DeathsEmbrace
DeathsEmbrace
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 269
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:04:30 Nov 30 2009
Read 573 times

hahahahahahaaa ahh shit.... lol thanks everyone! And thanks fiz for telling me this thread was here lol i hadnt been on much over holiday weekend. I'll do my best with the coven, but i know this is going to be looooads of fun once it gets going :D

THANKS EVERYONE



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
18:49:32 Nov 30 2009
Read 569 times

Congrats and I am sure your gonna have a rockin Coven way to go .



•  REPLY  •


Saetan
Saetan
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 2,192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:42:51 Dec 04 2009
Read 550 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Feb 04 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.21 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X