.
VR
needs some friends. D:
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DarkSeductions
DarkSeductions

No Longer Registered
02:15:32 Nov 30 2009
Read 492 times

im lonely and need some friends. if you would like to talk, please message me. i dont bite and im easy to talk to.




•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:33:32 Nov 30 2009
Read 489 times

Your rated and added. Have fun.



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:44:56 Nov 30 2009
Read 484 times

For the sake of helping you level up you have been added and journaled. Be warned I'm an old man I won't be flirting or talking with you. Don't call the police on me, see I even read your profile.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
13:53:21 Nov 30 2009
Read 481 times

greetings, i have rated and added u as well as your journal. Likewise i am only here to help u level up. Please rate and added me and my journal to help me in return.



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:08:57 Nov 30 2009
Read 475 times

Added and rated, won't hit on you. LOL



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
18:54:01 Nov 30 2009
Read 470 times

Added you and your journal, and rated.



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:54:49 Nov 30 2009
Read 464 times

I have added you and your journal, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
06:55:21 Dec 01 2009
Read 455 times

Added and rated hun :)



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:03:41 Dec 01 2009
Read 452 times

rated and added as well as your journal. I would be honoured if you would do likewise. You have no fear of me hitting on you as I am married and wanna stay that way and not interested in anyone else. I am open to chat anytime just give me a holler



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1381 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X