.
VR
I could use
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:17:21 Dec 02 2009
Read 581 times

some portfolio rates if you wouldnt mind.Had a couple of yard poopers and need some help cleaning up the mess.Thanks much!




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:33:30 Dec 02 2009
Read 574 times

I've rated profile and portfolio



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:22:56 Dec 03 2009
Read 568 times

I have rated and also added u and ur journal.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
01:55:37 Dec 03 2009
Read 566 times

Rated hun hope your rating improves.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:05:44 Dec 03 2009
Read 563 times

Rated with some Holiday happiness :)



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:44:53 Dec 03 2009
Read 554 times

I cant thank you all enough.I will come by and return the favor.

Thanks!!!!!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:27:45 Dec 03 2009
Read 548 times

You're always a 10 in my book my lovely mermie friend :O)



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:02:56 Dec 04 2009
Read 539 times

Thank you.:) it is helping.



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
06:53:43 Dec 04 2009
Read 533 times

(Hugs and Bites to Oceanne) I have added you.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:55:09 Dec 04 2009
Read 528 times

I have added and re-rated you!!



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
03:29:39 Dec 05 2009
Read 521 times

i have added you



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:24:51 Dec 05 2009
Read 518 times

re-rated and already added across the board Not sure if it helps but tried for my dear friend. :)



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:24:26 Dec 05 2009
Read 508 times

given you 10's on pro & port



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
18:59:20 Dec 05 2009
Read 503 times

I have added you and your journal and rated your portfolio. great pictures.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:39:43 Dec 05 2009
Read 501 times

You are awesome,thanks for coming to my rescue!!Ill add you and will return the favor.Look forward to talking sometime too.:)



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:28:28 Dec 05 2009
Read 493 times

have added you and your journal on both my profiles.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:31:21 Dec 05 2009
Read 491 times

LOL thank you.I never thought when I asked for my port to be rated I would get som many new friends.:D Pretty nice.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:28:37 Dec 06 2009
Read 465 times

AWWW well thanks for all your efforts everyone.Seems like Wherwolf666 decided to revenge rate me after recieving a nine for his crappy page.It undid everything you did to help me get back to where I was.Oh well,seems there is no around this one.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:41:24 Dec 06 2009
Read 463 times

My mistake...it is werwolf666



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:47:47 Dec 06 2009
Read 459 times

Rated friended and favjournaled. I think your portfolio is excellent.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:24:14 Dec 06 2009
Read 457 times

That ,means alot Vamplez,I really appreciate your rates and kind words.



•  REPLY  •


Oceanne
Oceanne
Noble Sire (160)
Posts: 4,490
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:23:25 Dec 06 2009
Read 450 times

Seems as though werwolf had a change of heart after he cooled down.YAYYY,back to normal.Your efforts were not lost!



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:34:42 Dec 07 2009
Read 436 times

I have rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:13:48 Dec 08 2009
Read 429 times

rateded and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 11 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2732 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X