.
VR
Yo People I need a Favor
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
21:10:35 Dec 09 2009
Read 576 times

Hey theres a newbie on here by the name of lockwood. Would you all add if you guys can. I will rate, stalk, add, and bite you in return. plz and thank you




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:28:07 Dec 09 2009
Read 563 times

I've rated and added Lockwood and you also.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:13:47 Dec 09 2009
Read 561 times

ok rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
14:14:36 Dec 10 2009
Read 557 times

thank you all I will add your journals and rate and add you guys as well



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:53:30 Dec 10 2009
Read 550 times

Already had Lockwood added, but I rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:39:23 Dec 10 2009
Read 547 times

I have added you and lockwood and rated you all as well!!



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:53:02 Dec 10 2009
Read 544 times

I've rated and added you both also.



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
12:39:54 Dec 11 2009
Read 538 times

thx I owe you all



•  REPLY  •


RosalindChoiseul
RosalindChoiseul
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 28
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:26:34 Dec 12 2009
Read 531 times

I rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:49:34 Dec 14 2009
Read 524 times

Im all over it hit me back up ty.



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
13:19:29 Dec 14 2009
Read 514 times

thank you all



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:25:10 Dec 14 2009
Read 512 times

Rated and added you both



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:47:09 Dec 14 2009
Read 508 times

rated and added you both also.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:52:25 Dec 14 2009
Read 503 times

oh & added you too



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
17:09:50 Dec 14 2009
Read 500 times

thanks you all



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
17:12:01 Dec 14 2009
Read 498 times

Next thing could all of you add my journal please



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:15:44 Dec 14 2009
Read 495 times

sure, feel free to add mine too :P



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
17:17:54 Dec 14 2009
Read 493 times

yep sure will



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:45:08 Dec 17 2009
Read 486 times

Journal is added as well.... thought I got that before...lol



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
13:06:38 Dec 17 2009
Read 484 times

thanks



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2102 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X